118 Beach Street, Port Aransas, TX 78373 Map · Phone number

About Beaches Cafe and Bakery

Full Service restaurant featuring slow smoked brisket, ribs, chickens, steaks from our own cattle operations. 24 taps featuring Texas brews. Artisan coffee roasted onsite. Custom blended teas.

Bakery features custom wedding cakes, outstanding cinnamon rolls, and made from scratch cheesecakes, key lime pie, cookies, cupcakes, and a daily assortment of pastries.

Catering on site with our mobile Old Hickory smoker.Whole hog smoking available. Beach weddings.

yellowdamask
cakecascade

1 Reviews for Beaches Cafe and Bakery

Andrea · Married on 03/22/2014

3.5

Beaches Café & Bakery provided our wedding cakes, which were soooooooooooo yummy and looked absolutely amazing! Catie, the cake baker, is actually an engineer so her attention to detail and angles was great. We tasted a few different bakers in the area but Catie's personality and great tasting cakes won us over. We showed her pictures of what we wanted and she was able to create them. The groom's cake had a shark coming out of it and my husband was really concerned it would come out looking childish but she did an wonderful job and it looked awesome! We had several flavors (hummingbird, Italian cream, yellow, and red velvet, and even had a layer of rice krispy treats (my favorite!). Catie was also very responsive and quickly answered all our questions. She did a great job and her prices were great!!!

We also hired Beaches Café and Bakery to cater our Welcome Dinner - a BBQ beach bonfire the night before our wedding - and they also did a great job. They found a way to keep the food warm on the windy beach - I think Bob built some things to make this happen. The food was really really good - especially the brisket. Their BBQ sauce has won awards! They packed up the leftovers for us and we were happy to have them for lunch the next day. Guests were raving about the brisket! I will admit that June, one of the owners, was not as responsive as I would have liked. At one point I was concerned they were going to back out because I hadn't heard from them in weeks, but Bob, her husband and co-owner, got in touch with me and wrapped everything up. Turns out June had gotten sick on top of being extremely busy with their restaurant businesses and other companies. Outside of that, which really did get me anxious, the food and service on the night of the event was great!

Sent on 04/06/2014

Beaches Cafe and Bakery FAQ

• What types of desserts do you provide? Cookies, Croquembouche, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Setup