301 Central Ave, Suite 226, Hilton Head Island, SC 29926 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 32

About Beach Weddings by Holly Brown

Completely Customized Ceremonies... It's All About You!

Dreaming of the perfect beach wedding... but don't want to lift a finger? We'd love to help make your dream wedding a reality! From simple to sophisticated, our wedding ceremony packages are designed to create a fun, positive, stress-free wedding planning experience... wedding officiant, photographer, flowers, wedding setup and permits. All you have to do is take a deep breath, relax… and dream!

From our budget-friendly "Simply the Ceremony" package to our classic "Carolina Dreamin" package, we make the planning process fun, easy and stress-free, with the friendly and professional service that you deserve on your wedding day.

We are always happy to help with locations, permits and reception ideas. All our Classic Packages include our Preferred Vendor list for hair & makeup, hotels, restaurants, limos, and even a wedding cake!

Beach Wedding Specialists!

Weekdays, evenings and weekends. Short notice ceremonies and Elope to Hilton Head Island always welcome!

img4548
img3401

• Videos 1

11 Reviews for Beach Weddings by Holly Brown

Jen and Ian · Married on 06/21/2016

From the initial stages of introductions, expectation and prices, Holly Brown has been nothing short of spectacular! For a couple who wanted a decidedly low-key, low stress event, Holly was able to make excellent recommendations as florists as well as locations with respect to the amount of privacy desired, as well as pointing out the practicality of paying attention to tide times for our beach front ceremony.

She handled the music once we supplied our play list and had a delightful photographer on hand to capture those special moments and was able to really make the day special, loving and full of smiles. We highly recommend Holly and are so very thrilled to have had her make our day one-of -a-kind!

Sent on 07/11/2016

Beach Weddings by Holly Brown's reply:

Thank you for the very heartfelt review. I am so thrilled that your day was all that you imagined and honored that I was part of your celebration!

John · Married on 04/02/2016

She was fantastic and would recommend to anyone! Ceremony was great.

Sent on 04/11/2016

Catherine · Married on 09/10/2015

I cannot say enough about how pleased we are with our recent wedding officient, Holly Brown. Coming in town for our destination wedding had my fiancé and I a bit nervous that the ceremony could fall flat and impersonal. Not the case at all. Holly took time to get to know us. She listened to what we wanted. The ceremony was beautiful - light and classy, perfectly romantic. She made me at ease and I knew once she arrived- we were in good hands.
    There was a slight mishap at the wedding that truly could have ruined the special day - Holly played a major role in making sure everything went on smoothly.
    I would recommend Holly Brown to any couple looking for great service, good people and a beautiful ceremony. THANKS HOLLY!

Sent on 09/22/2015

Beach Weddings by Holly Brown's reply:

Wow...I am truly touched by your comments. I love what I do and I put a lot of care into each wedding! Thank you so much for your kind words. Wishing you Fabulous future. and lot's of love.

Beach Weddings by Holly Brown FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 200.00
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Anglican, Baptist, Catholic, Episcopalian, Methodist, Mormon, No Denomination, Presbyterian

• RIM Photography
    RIM Photography Wedding Photographers

Holly officiated at a wedding that I photographed and she couldn't have been lovelier to work with. She was very cognizant of making the ceremony personal and meaningful to the couple. Felt like she had known them for years. Her easy going, bright sunny disposition puts everyone at ease. She is always smiling and a delight to be around. She combines that great personality with superior organizing skills and helped direct the wedding guests to produce the perfect after ceremony picture the bride and groom requested. Her husband serving as a DJ made for a seamless flow.

• Photos by Ruthe
    Photos by Ruthe Wedding Photographers

Holly is a wonderful officiant who listens to her clients and provides a service that is special to each one. It is a joy to work with her!

• Ross Brown Entertainment
    Ross Brown Entertainment Wedding Bands

It is my professional option that Holly Brown is the most personable of all the local Wedding Officiants!

• 301 Central Ave, Suite 226 Hilton Head Island, 29926 See on map