Woodinville, WA 98072 Map · Phone number

About Be Yourself Photo Booth

Our mission is to "Capture Those Special Moments with a Kick"

Our "Be Yourself" Photo Booth has been the big hit at many weddings and other events. Visit our website to learn more and let our photo booth be the big hit your next event. Would you like to take a photo booth picture with up to 12 to 14 of your friends? Then you need to rental our photo booth for your next wedding reception.

Take a look at our website to find out more about the pictures we take and the services we offer.

Follow Be Yourself Photo Booth on

Img0341
Img0058
Img0269
Img0123
Img0341

6 Reviews for Be Yourself Photo Booth

sarah · Married on 04/17/2011

This was the perfect addition to our reception! Everyone had some much fun with the little props and taking tons of photos! The guy is super friendly and he got our cd to us as soon as were back from our honeymoon! I would definetaly rent the photobooth again!

Sent on 05/10/2011

Heidi · Married on 08/08/2010

Scott was very nice and professional, and worked with me to create a package in my price range. He was always easy to contact and provided invoices for all payments. He did a great job posing my wedding party; even my 5 year old flower girl who had had enough by the time we did pictures! I am completely satisfied with his work and highly recommend him to other brides who are in search of a flexible photography package. His online photo gallery is also another big plus.

Sent on 08/29/2010

Kim · Married on 08/07/2010

Was a wonderful thing to add to the reception. All the guest had so much fun!

Sent on 08/12/2010

Award

Be Yourself Photo Booth FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

• Happily Ever After Wedding & Event Planning
    Happily Ever After Wedding & Event Planning Wedding Planners

Scott is a amazing at what he does. He sure has a eye for detail, and it shows clearly through his work. I recently worked with scott at a event. We hired him for his photobooth services. I have never EVER worked with a pro that was so prompt on getting photos back! I highly endorse this vendor. He is one person that I have to say you could trust to the fullest on your wedding day to ensure that everything runs perfect. "As far as photography goes", leave the details up to Happily Ever After Wedding & Event Planning. :)

• Woodinville, 98072 See on map