Atlanta, GA 30301 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 18

About Be Unique Bridal Boutique

Selecting a wedding dress is one of the most important decisions in your wedding planning process. It can be overwhelming, time consuming and very expensive.

Our boutique is a new service that will help you select the perfect dress that fits your idea of beauty, your body and your budget. We are specificly designed for brides on budget that dream of the most gorgeous dress on their special day. We eliminate the need for you to travel from store to store and search continously online for your perfect dress.

Please contact us to learn more about our services and custom dresses. To make sure we are available to design your dresses for you special day please contact us for a consultation. We look forward to making your dream dress a reality.

Follow Be Unique Bridal Boutique on

heidi2

• Videos 1

4 Reviews for Be Unique Bridal Boutique

Tammy · Married on 09/04/2010

Be Unique Bridal custom-made my sister's wedding gown as well as the bridal party and the mothers' dresses. All of the dresses were fabulous! We couldn't ask for a better price. Thanks for making my sister a beautiful bride. I am looking forward to the day that I can become a unique bride as well!

Sent on 09/25/2010

s · Married on 08/06/2010

I was totally pleased with the way my dress came out. I had a vision and a style in mind and it totally came out the way I wanted. I couldnt have been happier. The color and the style was something that I was particular with. In the end it came out beautiful. The price was within my budget and the dress looked so much better than anything off the rack .

Sent on 09/24/2010
  • F

Hettie · Married on 08/07/2010

I work with BeQunique Bridal recently to have a gown made for my daughter wedding. I was on a tight budget but needed a realy beautiful and elegant gown.
    They came through and made a great dress that I was so proud to wear.
    I have received many calls asking me where did I get my dress, and all I can say is it was made just for me!

Sent on 08/29/2010

Be Unique Bridal Boutique FAQ

• Diamond Photographic Productions
    Diamond Photographic Productions Wedding Photographers

Unique Bridal will be this year trend in fashion. For those who want original ,stylish embodied in elegance this is place you should hurry to get your wedding dress. Do not be a cookie cutter. Let Unique Bridal work there magic for you. I personally know the person behind the scene and she is dedicate to the essence of beauty.

• C.Marie Event Rentals
    C.Marie Event Rentals Wedding Rentals

If you are looking for a way to get the wedding dress of your dreams without emptying your pockets? If that is you, please contact Be Unique Bridal Boutique. All you have to do is bring them a photo or idea of the your ideal dress and they will design it for you for a fraction of the cost?