Be Photography / Be All Inclusive

Shoot included

About Be Photography / Be All Inclusive

Capture, Don't Create

Be Photography
As a photojournalist, I approach wedding photography with the same ethics I use when covering news assignments. My purpose is to observe and document the day with as little interruption and attention drawn to myself as possible. Although I am based in the Baltimore/DC area, I regularly provide services up and down the east coast as well as internationally.

I designed my company to work the way I wish I would have found it when I got married. Unlike most of my competition, you’ll find my pricing directly on the website. You are not forced to buy albums, prints, etc. as part of a package deal, and all of the high-resolution digital files are yours to do with as you please.

Wedding photographers have made this industry way too complicated for couples getting married – Be Photography is wedding photography simplified.

“Destination Weddings Like Nobody Else…”
I travel anywhere in the world, often, at zero cost to my clients. Yes, you read that correctly. This is not a gimmick, a contest, or a promotion. Each year, I accept a limited number of destination weddings that cost my clients nothing.

How is that possible? Well, because I have the added benefit of being a travel agent in addition to being a photographer, I am able to handle destination weddings like nobody else. If you use Be Vacations (my travel company) to book your group’s trip, (and you hit the minimum number of rooms required), you’ll get my photography services (and travel expenses) for FREE! It’s that simple. Call me today to discuss!

Categories: Wedding Photographer, Travel Agent

Boudoir Shoot (2)
Trash The Dress (2)
Negatives (2)
Second Shooter (1)

Be Photography was amazing. I love all of my pictures and can not stop looking at them. James was super professional and so easy to work with. He was quick to respond to all emails and calls. He showed up early and stayed late. He has a calm confident way, which put me at ease the whole day. I was so impressed how he captured every moment from every angle without being noticed. I really don't know how he did it. He was quick with finalizing the pictures and provided me with so many great shots. I would recommend Be Photography to anyone.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 1/13/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography, Travel

Highly recommended! James is very professional, creative and easy to work with. We started with more “posed” shots after our first look but for our ceremony and reception he captured the moments as they happened naturally. We are so happy we found him and have pictures to reminisce on forever.

Photo of Be Photography / Be All Inclusive in Fallston, MD

31 Photos

My Photo Album

31 Photos

11 ENDORSEMENTS
Absolute pleasure to work with!

What a great company to work with. We highly recommend.

James is an amazing photographer...he is a master at capturing the emotion in a moment. Love his work.

James is the most creative Photographer I know. You'll never know when he is going to catch that perfect shot!

great photographer--Love working with James!

77 PROS I KNOW