About Be My Guest

...Invitations for every style and every budget!

Looking for somewhere LOCAL to buy your wedding invitations?  Established in 2006, Be My Guest is located in Roanoke, Virginia and we specialize in name-brand wedding invitations. Due to the fact that we are a home-based retailer, we are able to offer a 20% discount on all orders that regular retail stores just can’t offer!

We represent many of the finest lines of Wedding Invitations and Accessories.  Because of this, we have a variety of different styles that fit all budgets.

Whatever it may be…

v  Save The Dates

v  Wedding & Rehearsal Dinner Invitations

v  Napkins

v  Favors

v  Programs

v  Personalized Stationery

v  Thank You Notes

…we can help you find just what you want!

Due to every Bride being so important to us, we work off of appointments so that we can give each customer our undivided attention.  Feel free to contact us today to set up an appointment and come look at what we have to offer!

Categories: Wedding Invitation

Design (1)
Consultations (1)
Printing (1)
Thermography (1)

Meg with Be My Guest provided the best experience for choosing our wedding invitations. She was helpful, flexible, and wonderful. She had so many options to choose from and we received our invitations before the date we needed them. I can not recommend her enough.

Profile Picture Christina, 9/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Meg was very professional, efficient and prompt. The product quality and costs met our expectations.

Profile Picture mary, 8/17/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Meg was absolutely wonderful! My neice and I were a little late in placing our order yet Meg did what was needed to assure that we received the invitations on a timely basis for mailing. She helped us choose the perfect invitations and we could not be more pleased with them. They are beautiful and of excellent quality. We highly recommend Meg when ordering your invitations. We are so grateful to Meg for her help.

Profile Picture Trish, 6/15/18, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1342204839190 simplypersonal2
220x220 sq 1342204839584 simplypersonal3
220x220 sq 1342204839872 simplypersonal4

1 ENDORSEMENT
I refer Meg to clients all the time! I have heard feedback from brides that she is very patient and takes the time to get to know you and delve into what you want for your printed materials. She knows her stuff and always seems to make the perfect recommendation. Every client I have ever sent to Meg comes back and tells me she is a genius!!!

Roanoke, VA 24018   See On Map