About Be My Guest

...Invitations for every style and every budget!

Looking for somewhere LOCAL to buy your wedding invitations?  Established in 2006, Be My Guest is located in Roanoke, Virginia and we specialize in name-brand wedding invitations. Due to the fact that we are a home-based retailer, we are able to offer a 20% discount on all orders that regular retail stores just can’t offer!

We represent many of the finest lines of Wedding Invitations and Accessories.  Because of this, we have a variety of different styles that fit all budgets.

Whatever it may be…

v  Save The Dates

v  Wedding & Rehearsal Dinner Invitations

v  Napkins

v  Favors

v  Programs

v  Personalized Stationery

v  Thank You Notes

…we can help you find just what you want!

Due to every Bride being so important to us, we work off of appointments so that we can give each customer our undivided attention.  Feel free to contact us today to set up an appointment and come look at what we have to offer!

Categories: Wedding Invitation

Design (1)
Consultations (1)
Printing (1)
Thermography (1)

Meg was very professional, efficient and prompt. The product quality and costs met our expectations.

Profile Picture mary, 8/17/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Meg was so easy to work with and brought our vision for our wedding invitations to life! She worked hard to get us exactly what we wanted, and went above and beyond to be sure we had everything we needed. Working with Meg made it easy for us to know exactly what our invitations were going to look like before we ordered them, and she was so accommodating with every change we wanted to make. We would have been so lost without Meg's guidance, and are so happy we worked with Be My Guest to create the most perfect wedding invitations we could have imagined!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Meg was an absolute pleasure to work with! Entirely flexible with crazy schedules, very quick to respond, and most importantly - helped us find exactly what we were looking for. Based on our style and what we gave as a brief description, Meg helped get us several books full of examples to look through. Based on those examples we met and talked through different options and got hands on with all of the samples. She had wonderful recommendations for styles and fonts based on what we were looking for. Invitations came in quickly and at an incredibly affordable price. We wouldn't recommend anybody else!

Profile Picture Kara, 4/21/18, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1342204839190 simplypersonal2
220x220 sq 1342204839584 simplypersonal3
220x220 sq 1342204839872 simplypersonal4

1 ENDORSEMENT
I refer Meg to clients all the time! I have heard feedback from brides that she is very patient and takes the time to get to know you and delve into what you want for your printed materials. She knows her stuff and always seems to make the perfect recommendation. Every client I have ever sent to Meg comes back and tells me she is a genius!!!

Events