Roanoke, VA 24018 Map · Phone number

About Be My Guest

Looking for somewhere LOCAL to buy your wedding invitations? Established in 2006, Be My Guest is located in Roanoke, Virginia and we specialize in name-brand wedding invitations. Due to the fact that we are a home-based retailer, we are able to offer a 20% discount on all orders that regular retail stores just can’t offer!

We represent many of the finest lines of Wedding Invitations and Accessories. Because of this, we have a variety of different styles that fit all budgets.

Whatever it may be…

v Save The Dates

v Wedding & Rehearsal Dinner Invitations

v Napkins

v Favors

v Programs

v Personalized Stationery

v Thank You Notes

…we can help you find just what you want!

Due to every Bride being so important to us, we work off of appointments so that we can give each customer our undivided attention. Feel free to contact us today to set up an appointment and come look at what we have to offer!

simplypersonal4
CCPocket

75 Reviews for Be My Guest

• Catie

Catie Neal · Getting married on 10/19/2019

Best Wedding Invitation Experience Ever!

Oh my goodness - there are not enough words to express how wonderful my experience at Be My Guest was! From the moment we met Meg throughout the entire proofing process, she was patient, honest, and beyond helpful. She sat patiently while my mom and I went through all of the books while we narrowed down style and type of invitation. She answered all of my questions down to the most minute detail. She provided such insight into style, wording, and gave such great tips for addressing - including a guide to make sure you write straight! Meg was just so wonderful, down-to-earth, and most of all not pushy! Choosing my wedding invitations through Be My Guest has been one of the highlights of my wedding planning process. I would highly recommend utilizing Be My Guest for any future invitation needs you may have!

Sent on 07/06/2019
  • Claire

Claire · Getting married on 07/20/2019

Fun and wonderful invitation experience

Finding Meg was a dream come true! My wedding is in Richmond, but I happen to be living in Roanoke this year while I’m wedding planning and was looking for things that I could get done in Roanoke instead of having to keep driving back to Richmond. The invitations were a perfect item to get done here in Roanoke and Meg made it so easy and fun! Meeting with her was like hanging out with a best friend!
    Meg was so prompt in her responses and always kept me informed about what was going on with each step of the process, especially once my selections were sent to the design company to create the proofs. I loved the concept of being able to see each invitation organized in her huge selection of binders and touch and feel the quality of the paper, something that you can’t do while searching online. Meg has such a vast knowledge of invitation wording etiquette and design tips that really helped me pick the invitations, and the wording style, that corresponds with the level of formality of my wedding. Meg was never pushy in any way during the process; I got to pick exactly what I was looking for and make all the decisions as to what I wanted. She was more concerned with my happiness and satisfaction in the final product than her profit—she would actually suggest ideas that would SAVE me money, which was awesome! She was so friendly and bubbly and really made me feel cared about as a customer! I love my invitations and can’t wait to send them out to my guests!!

Sent on 11/25/2018

Shannon · Married on 06/01/2019

Highly recommend Meg and Be My Guest

Meg is professional, responsive, easy to work with, and cares about the customer’s needs and final product. The primary reason I wanted to find someone local for invitations (versus online) was to see and feel the products. In hindsight, seeing all the options in person was very overwhelming! It was Meg’s knowledge of invitation options, pricing, and ability to take my ideas and turn them into an amazing product that made the difference! I recommend her 100% and look forward to using her services again in the future.

Sent on 03/13/2019

Be My Guest FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Design, Eco-Friendly, Embossed, Engraving, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Laser Cut, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping, Thermography
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 25

• Simplicity
    Simplicity Wedding Planners

I refer Meg to clients all the time! I have heard feedback from brides that she is very patient and takes the time to get to know you and delve into what you want for your printed materials. She knows her stuff and always seems to make the perfect recommendation. Every client I have ever sent to Meg comes back and tells me she is a genius!!!

• Roanoke, 24018 See on map