44 W. Jefryn Blvd. Suite D, Deer Park, NY 11729 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $750

About Be Breathtaking Boudoir

Be Breathtaking Boudoir Photography Studio is Long Island's Premiere Boudoir Studio.  Unlike most photographers all we shoot is boudoir.  Whether its at our 3000 sq ft studio or another location of your choosing we'll give you an experience that you'll remember forever.

Follow Be Breathtaking Boudoir on

6f03844b618d61ef 12310620 1521456731485799 6691800253854585389 n
kikki homepage

3 Reviews for Be Breathtaking Boudoir

Jennifer · Married on 06/09/2018

Everyone was so wonderful to work with. My photos came out better than I expected. I never thought I could ever look so amazing! Did a session as a surprise engagement gift for my FH after everything my family has put him through with the engagement so far. I left a trail of "snap shots" for him find me, it was worth it. I really can't wait to do it again and get an album as his wedding gift. Best experience ever!

Sent on 12/07/2016

April · Married on 04/08/2017

I was SO nervous about doing a boudoir shoot and even more nervous about having a guy shoot me like that, but Marque was amazing. He put at me at ease so quickly and was always professional. It was such a blast I can't wait to do it again! They had thought of everything including things that never occurred to me. I was even able to get a very sensual outfit from them that I'm going to surprise my FH with on our wedding night along with the album. The album was also also so beautiful I contact my wedding photographer and had them arrange to get the same style for my wedding album. Its tufted white leather with Swarovski crystals inlaid and a little message I wrote engraved in a silver plaque on the cover.

Sent on 11/28/2016

Kristen · Married on 10/22/2016

My wedding photographer said that I could add on a boudoir shoot to my wedding package for only a small additional amount. While they were great at doing my engagement session, the boudoir session was a disaster. If I had more time I would get a different photographer for my wedding but there just isn't any time left. I wasn't happy with any of the pictures and then they wanted to sell me prints an albums for thousands of dollars. I know my FH really would love a boudoir shoot so I went on a made quest to find a new studio that specializes in boudoir. There weren't many. Most just seemed like they were a small set above a mall photography studio or were way too expensive for me. Be Breathtaking fit perfectly in the middle, they were affordable but all about giving me the pictures that I wanted. I was hesitant because my photographer, Marque, was a man, but he put me at ease so quickly I couldn't believe how easy the entire shoot went. Most of all I couldn't be happier with the photos they're amazing! I never thought I could look so hot! I even opted to get a little video made which I know is going to drive my FH crazy.

Sent on 08/21/2016

Be Breathtaking Boudoir FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 650.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Boudoir Shoot
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 750
    Boudoir Shoot
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Negatives
    Prints
    Proofs

• 44 W. Jefryn Blvd., Suite D Deer Park, 11729 See on map
    Location of (Be Breathtaking Boudoir)