1155 Privet St, San Marcos, CA 92069 Map · Phone number

About Bconcept Event Planning

Bconcept is San Diego based Event and Wedding planning company. We will make our best to fulfill your expectations and make any event unforgettable. With our experience we will perform an excellent job as your event planner/coordinator.

capture
capture
42463710152100557650285739288876n

3 Reviews for Bconcept Event Planning

Karen · Married on 11/21/2015

Manuela Vargas at Bconcept Event Planning, they were professional, punctual, convenient, expert, skilled, qualified, competent, and with professional contacts for your event regardless of budget; we would hire them for every event we ever plan again. We found them at a wedding expo and Manuela had us from the beginning. They weren’t handing out any freebies, no need for them to lure you in to their booth – their work spoke for itself. Manuela has a very serene personality which is a pleasure to work with and we felt as if she ‘got us’ from the day we met. Out of that wedding expo, theirs was the only contact we kept. We decided to hire them based on their personalities and the business pamphlet they gave us with their info.
    From the beginning, Manuela worked perfectly within our budget. She was punctual to all of our appointments, including the last minute ones. Manuela connected us with professional vendors and all came through without any hiccups; we are still getting asked for referrals. The first name we refer is Manuela, if she hadn’t referred them to us; we don’t know who we would have hired or at what price.
    Manuela made the entire wedding planning a pleasure; she was able to get everything we wanted and needed. She delivered as promised and more; we had our dream wedding and will always be thankful that she was patient to put up with our nerves.
    We always felt like Manuela went above and beyond our expectations. She made out of our wedding a dream wedding. We had shown her pictures of what we wanted – we got more!
    The wedding day was a very smooth day; everything was perfect and on time, just as her timeline said it would. The only thing we had to worry about was to get there on time.
    Would you like a wedding without any stress, able to work within a budget? HIRE THEM!! You will be forever thankful and grateful when they deliver your dream wedding.

Sent on 12/29/2015

Daniela · Married on 07/11/2015

I just got married a couple of weeks ago at hotel del Coronado, and I had the wedding of my dreams! It honestly would NOT have been possible if it was not for Manuela! She helped bring my vision to life and was able to put together a wedding that went far beyond my expectations.

All her vendors were amazing; top notch quality work from every single one of them. She is very organized, understanding and easy to talk to, and she is so easy to reach. If I ever had a concern, I was able to either email her or give her a call and got a response from her right away.

The day of was perfect! It went smoothly with no mess ups, thanks to her guidance. Food, flowers, and music were spectacular! All my guests couldn't stop telling me afterwards that it had been the best wedding they've ever been to.

I am so so so so forever grateful and blessed to have had Manuela as my wedding planner and would highly recommend her to anyone in a heart beat!

Sent on 08/25/2015

Manuela was my wedding planner and she did an EXCELLENT job especially with decor, professionalism, and overall valuing my vision and plans. I was so pleased to find her and love her flexibility. The most important thing for me was not to be stressed out and honestly...I WASNT! I was able to relax and enjoy the wedding planning process and my big day!

Sent on 08/23/2015