702 Washington Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11238 Map · Phone number

• Aliotta Pastry Shop

7 Reviews for BCakeNY

• Shannon

Shannon · Married on 08/08/2020

I went to BCakeNY to price wedding cakes for my fiancé and I's big day (wedding)... and I was shocked at how beautiful and tasty the cakes are! The consultation took only a few minutes and we were presented with 8 slices of cake to taste and pick. I decided to go for the Bailey's cake since our wedding is Irish themed. I also purchased vanilla cupcakes as well as red velvet for those who don't drink. I am very satisfied with our purchase!!

Sent on 07/10/2018

Shantel · Married on 10/19/2019

Beyond beautiful

My cake wasexactly what i imagined it would be and so much better. It tastes great but most of all it was so neatly done and perfect looking i didn’t even want to cut it. Book them for your next event !!!!

Sent on 10/20/2019
  • Y

Yolanda · Married on 06/12/2015

My fiancé and I follow BCakeNY on Instagram and we just love the custom work they do!!!! A lot
    of places make custom cakes but a lot don't taste good. BCakeNY does both we first met Garnett March 13, 2015 we went for a free tasting and where instantly hooked the cake was so moist and good we just knew we had to have them do our custom wedding cake. We showed Garnett three different pictures of cakes that we like and asked if the can be combined into one, or course she said yes!!!! We didn't want the average wedding cake we wanted a three tier octagon cake with different flavors ( chocolate, vanilla and blue velvet) on each tier, and we wanted our favorite song lyrics put on the second tier oh did I mention we wanted a ring box with a version of my engagement ring as the cake topper all edible!!!! Our wedding colors were grey and yellow so we also wanted the cake the same color. We put our trust in BCakeNY AND THEY DID NOT DISAPPOINT. We didn't have time to see the cake the day before the wedding so on June 12, 2015 when the venue brought out the wedding cake we were all in shock to see how beautiful it turned out it looked better than expected the lyrics were so clear that it looked like it was printed out. Everyone loved the cake and really love the detail work they had put in. Can't wait for the next event to get another cake from them!!! Thank you to the whole staff of BCakeNY

Sent on 06/16/2015