About BC Cupcakery

We'll Create A Beautiful Addition To Your Event

BC Cupcakery is a custom cupcake bakery specializing in high quality gourmet cupcakes. We strive to create sweet memories for your special occasion.  Our displays are one of a kind created by us for you and your event. Our cupcakes, fillings and frostings are made with the finest ingredients that are only made fresh for you event. They are perfect for weddings to private parties or corporate events. Call us today for a consultation.  407-227-5925    bccupcakery.com

Categories: Wedding Cake

Cake Stands (3)
Cakes (2)
Private Tastings (2)
Fresh Fruit (1)

Barbara was a last minute choice after our original baker fell through, and I'm so glad who we originally had didn't work. In my head, I though I was just going to have a cupcake tiered cake that was simple. In our first meeting Barbara said " I can do that for you if you want, but I can do so much more", and that she did. Our cupcake/cake table was amazing, and our cupcakes were delicious. I will definitely use her again.

Profile Picture Alysia, 7/23/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cake Stands, Consultations, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes, Cupcakes, Fresh Fruit

BC Cupcakery was the perfect choice for our wedding. Barbara was so pleasant to work with, she customized everything to fit our theme and was super flexible with all of our needs. The cupcakes and our cutting cake were not only delicious, but displayed beautifully! I just told her what our theme was and sent a few example pictures and she was able to create a very nice display. Thank you, BC Cupcakery for making our day extra special!

Profile Picture claire, 2/20/16, 5 Reviews

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

220x220 sq 1433774042138 1433774010787 spicer a

FREE Anniversary Cake

$40.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
Any design or flavor of cake that you choose. Many couples do not want to save their cutting cake, understandable. I will make a fresh cake for you to enjoy at your one year celebration.
#WW534d856d07b3b166

Orlando, FL 32817   See On Map
407-227-5925 (phone)
BC Cupcakery is a wedding Cupcake Bakery from Orlando. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Daytona , Winter Park, and Windermere. BC Cupcakery is a professional wedding Cupcake Bakery that has been part of the Orlando wedding industry for 3 years. We specialize in wedding cupcakes and cakes.