BC Cupcakery

New Smyrna Beach, FL View map

WE WILL BE CLOSED UNTIL JANUARY 2022

BC Cupcakery is a wedding cupcake bakery based in New Smyrna Beach, Florida. The bakery specializes in high-quality gourmet cupcakes. The fillings and frostings are made from the finest ingredients, and each order is made fresh for the wedding. The bakery does not mass produce its desserts, in order to keep the quality and freshness of the cupcakes consistently delicious. BC Cupcakery works with couples to integrate the wedding theme and their preferred flavors into the selection. The company works with couples in the New Smyrna Beach and Daytona areas, and they are open to deliver to Lake Mary, Sanford, and the surrounding areas. After you have seen all the information on our web page and you still have questions please don't hesitate to call.

Using only the finest ingredients and fresh fruits, the bakery also offers lactose-free and vegan options for couples who have dietary restrictions. Their products include cutting cakes, groom's cakes, and cupcakes. BC Cupcakery also offers the following wedding services:

• Delivery
  • Set up
  • Private tastings
  • Consultations

$2.75

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$3

Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?

Cake Stands
Top Tier of the Cake

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$2.75

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Custom Cake Design
Delivery
Set Up
Tastings - Private

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cakes
Cupcakes
Groom's Cake

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

What cake items do you provide?

Cake Stands

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Lactose Free
Vegan

What special ingredients do you use?

Fresh Fruit
Local
Organic

Are you licensed by the state health department?

Not Required

1 User photo

Judith B. Married on 05/11/2020

Mother’s Day Surprise

My bonus son sent me a dozen cupcakes for Mother’s Day and let me tell you, they were incredible! Moist, fresh and oh so delicious right down to the last crumb, which you will lick off the paper. Thanks Barbara!
    Elisabeth Married on 11/26/2016
    Barbara was one of the best vendors we worked with when we were planning our wedding. She was always quick to respond and to accommodate requests. Her cupcakes are absolutely beautiful and of course, delicious. We knew after our first tasting with her that we made the right choice, but we were blown away by the beautiful display she put together for our wedding. She asked us about our other decor/flowers and then based on our ideas, she decorated the whole cake table for us to match (even including the linen) and came back to pick it all up at the end of the night. She also made a gorgeous cutting cake for us as well. I would definitely recommend Barbara!
    Alysia Married on 07/23/2016
    Barbara was a last minute choice after our original baker fell through, and I'm so glad who we originally had didn't work. In my head, I though I was just going to have a cupcake tiered cake that was simple. In our first meeting Barbara said " I can do that for you if you want, but I can do so much more", and that she did. Our cupcake/cake table was amazing, and our cupcakes were delicious. I will definitely use her again.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Deals

BC Cupcakery 1
Gift
Any design or flavor of cake that you choose. Many couples do not want to save their cutting cake, understandable. I will make a fresh cake for you to enjoy at your one year celebration.

Pricing

BC Cupcakery Price Rates

New Smyrna Beach New Smyrna Beach, FL, 32168
Location of (BC Cupcakery)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding