Summerville, SC 29485 Map · Phone number

About BBJ Linen

Discover the elegant wedding linens of BBJ Linen! Let our palatte of colors inspire you to new heights of imagination for your wedding day. From tablecloths and chair covers, to napkins and enhancements, BBJ Linen is the single source for the linen and expertise you need to create your dream wedding.

Our experienced event professionals have the wedding industry trends, designs and elegant linens to meet every need. Our commitment reaches far beyond your satisfaction. It is that commitment and expertise that translates our client's vision into reality and has made BBJ the most trusted name in the linen industry.

napkin
ClassicTraditional54
ElgIMG4588

2 Reviews for BBJ Linen

Vicki · Married on 07/11/2009

Wonderful company.I changed my mind alot and they were so understanding of that-samples mailed to me whenever i wanted.Judy was so nice on the phone and able to help me choose chair covers, chair ties, table runners, and sweetheart table linens.

Sent on 09/09/2009

Beverly · Married on 12/25/2009

They are toatlly affordable and doable, even if you are not the most creative person. awesome inspiration,He had really innovative ways to keep the guests involved in the festivities ,I can't write enough good things about his work, but I can say that if you want your guests to talk about your wedding for years to come then it needs to be invited .

Sent on 04/21/2010