Columbus, OH 43085 Map · Phone number

About BBJ Linen

Discover the elegant wedding linens of BBJ Linen! Let our palatte of colors inspire you to new heights of imagination for your wedding day. From tablecloths and chair covers, to napkins and enhancements, BBJ Linen is the single source for the linen and expertise you need to create your dream wedding.

Our experienced event professionals have the wedding industry trends, designs and elegant linens to meet every need. Our commitment reaches far beyond your satisfaction. It is that commitment and expertise that translates our client's vision into reality and has made BBJ the most trusted name in the linen industry.

ClassicTraditional54
ClassicTraditional54
napkin

2 Reviews for BBJ Linen

Kaitlyn · Married on 11/19/2016

We used BBJ for our table runners. They are an awesome company that gives you free swatches of the linens so you can see and compare them in the comfort of your own home. Made my selections that much easier. They were also affordable and VERY easy to work with. They were also flexible in getting the linens to my venue sooner than we expected because my venue did table set ups on Wednesdays for Saturday weddings.

Would highly recommend!

Mindy · Married on 09/18/2010

3.5
      3.5

I ordered my table clothes and napkins from BBJ Linen and above all, their customer service was great. The cost was reasonable, of course I only ordered the simple polyester solid colors. I had seven different colors and the order was all correct so I was really pleased that I didn't have to stress over that.

I also was really happy with the ordering process and return process. It's really simple to just stick all these linens in two big duffle bags after you're done and wait for UPS to pick them up. No running around trying to return everything, so that was really great. I would definitely recommend their linen rentals.

BBJ Linen FAQ