700 West 34th Street, Austin, TX 78705 Map · Phone number

About BBJ Linen

Discover the elegant wedding linens of BBJ Linen! Let our palatte of colors inspire you to new heights of imagination for your wedding day. From tablecloths and chair covers, to napkins and enhancements, BBJ Linen is the single source for the linen and expertise you need to create your dream wedding.

Our experienced event professionals have the wedding industry trends, designs and elegant linens to meet every need. Our commitment reaches far beyond your satisfaction. It is that commitment and expertise that translates our client's vision into reality and has made BBJ the most trusted name in the linen industry.

ElgIMG4462
image0011
BlacksGRays37C

4 Reviews for BBJ Linen

Jennifer · Married on 10/12/2012

BBJ Linen was so easy to work with! I called about a month before the wedding and they had everything I needed. I wanted a certain color gray for our table linens, and they were one of the only shops to carry it. They were also one of the best values I found. And they make it so easy for you. They shipped the linens (ready to go) to our reception venue, the staff placed them on the tables, they looked beautiful, and they were bagged up at the end of the night in the pre-labelled bags shipped with the linens. My wedding planner dropped the linens off the next day at a UPS store! Piece of cake.

Everyone I spoke with a BBJ was really helpful. They sent me samples of fabrics quickly in the mail so I could make a better informed choice. The linens looked perfect. I will definitely recommend this vendor to other brides :)

Sent on 04/04/2013

Melissa · Married on 09/08/2007

I got my chair covers and napkins from them and i loved them!! They were so so pretty.

Sent on 10/10/2007
  • User3612031 · 2+ years ago

BBJ had the best quality linens at an affordable price. I know this after searching all over the United States for over one year and continued to go back to BBJ to end up making my final decision with their linens. I couldn't be happier with the customer service, the quality of product, the pricing and ease of shipping to a destination location many miles away! Rachel Gill at the Austin location helped me during several different visits and her patience and humor made for a very enjoyable time. I would choose no other vendor but BBJ!

Sent on 05/25/2015