About Bay Area Bartenders

Whether it's for an intimate gathering, a wedding for a few hundred, or a grand-scale corporate event, we have the background to ensure you and your guests will have an amazing bar experience. We are highly responsive and involved throughout the planning process all the way until the very end. Since every occasion is special and unique, we offer a variety of services that will cater to your individual needs. Our options range from having professional bartenders work with what you already have, to us taking care of all aspects of hosting a bar which means you will have nothing to worry about. Whatever your budget or preference may be we will find a solution for you. We continue to be a recurring choice because we never cancel a reservation and we will meet or even surpass expectations.

Have questions? Chat with one of our helpful representatives today!

Categories: Wedding Service

Regions serviced: San Francisco, Napa Valley, Monterey, Sacramento

Follow Bay Area Bartenders on

4 Reviews for Bay Area Bartenders

We only expected one bar tender, but we had two, which was a blessing. Both bartenders were extremly professional, kind, and entertaining. Price was extremly reasonable and would recommend both gentlemen anytime.

Profile Picture User5086274, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The bartenders we worked with were awesome. They were friendly, professional, and made absolutely amazing cocktails, that were perfect for a foggy San Francisco summer day. They were easy to work with, accommodating of all our requests and I would book them again in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Deanne, 6/14/14, 12 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Dave was a true professional right from the start. I shopped around before selecting Bay Area Bartenders, and I'm very happy with my decision. He answered all questions via email and over the phone promplty and arrived to the venue on time with a fantastic crew. I was not expecting there to be that many people helping out, which made the bar run very smoothly the entire night with no lines whatsoever. I would recommend Bay Area Bartenders without any hesitation to any one who is looking for bar services at their next event.

Profile Picture Isabel, 10/20/12, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Unique Services (Other)

Bay Area Bartenders FAQ