San Clemente, CA 92673 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Baubles and Brides

What’s my passion you ask? Creating special moments and unique treasures for those around me. In my personal life that usually takes place around my dinner table sharing a meal with family & friends. I’m a foodie… I love cooking, eating and sharing good food. In my design life, it’s the idea that I can create one-of-a-kind works of art. From vintage inspired to contemporary, from Brooch Bouquets to my version of accessories, adornments like custom shoe clips, headpiece for your veil, cake toppers, boutonnieres... you get the idea. Dream it up and I will do my best to create that little something extra that adds the final touch to your special occasion. I am a treasure hunter at heart, searching for just the right piece to finish a Bouquet or embellish a lamp shade . I love taking vintage pieces and giving them new life. Finally… my daily passion is to make people smile. Do you know about the power of a smile… Go ahead, smile at someone today and see what happens.

I look forward to creating a Custom Brooch Bouquet or an adorned treasure just for you.

Call 949-290-1803 or email nancy@baublesandbrides.com for details and pricing.

Follow Baubles and Brides on

FlowersBanner
img8285

10 Reviews for Baubles and Brides

McCall · Married on 09/27/2013

Nancy was amazing! My bouquet was amazing. Nancy was so easy to work with. She was there to answer any questions I needed and she was very flexible about meeting with me. I loved Nanacy and the beautiful keepsake bouquet she made for me. If you are looking for some thing unique and one of a kind I highly recommend a brooch bouquet from Baubles and Brides. I had many heirloom brooches from my grandmother and Nancy did an amazing job not only taking care of my brooches, but she made me a beautiful bouquet. This is something I will be able to cherish forever, and pass down to my daughter. I love it and I found the whole experience of shopping for brooches and seeing the finished bouquet so fun. My beautiful bouquet was the final touch of an amazing day! Thank you Nancy! I wish I could do it all over again! So sad it's over!

Sent on 10/15/2013

Caterina · Married on 05/04/2013

How do I even begin to commend Nancy of Baubles and Brides?! It was over a year ago I stumbled upon Baubles and Brides on Etsy during an initial research for vintage wedding bouquet idea. The fact that I only live within an hour from her, so I contacted her and to get some idea of her work. Within 10 minutes of our initial meeting, I felt utterly comfortable with Nancy and trusted that she loves what she does and she genuinely cares to provide an once in a life time experience for her brides. And yes I had, and dare I said, we had built not just a client relationship but a sincere friendship throughout the brainstorming and creative process.
    Her encouragement for me to hunt for the perfect brooches for my bouquet and the knowledge that she provided me was paramount. One might think that it's only a small part of the wedding, but let me tell you based on my experience and my recent wedding, the bouquet had turned into the center of the attention along with the bride, as it is very much part of the ensemble. It tells a story of who you are as a bride. Everyone, gentlemen and ladies alike, old or young were amazed with the craftsmanship and the details Nancy put to assemble and design the bouquet. It tells my story. It is now proudly sit on my shelf as a centerpiece as a reminder of what a wonderful piece of art we created and collaborated, but also the beautiful friendship which had built through this wonderful process.
    The professionalism, the creativity but most important genuine care for her bride had made it more than just an adornment, but a beautiful part of the journey which every bride ventures in search of that dream come true day!
    I wish that every bride will and can share that experience!
    That brooch bouquet embodies more than I ever expected, Not just the Beauty in visual but it's Voice in telling my story!

Sent on 06/13/2013

Stephanie · Married on 10/12/2012

Nancy Hendrix is a genius. If you want a one-of-a-kind bouquet, an absolute show stopper, an "Oh my goodness, look at her bouquet" type of bouquet (and WHAT bride doesn't?!) then Nancy at Baubles and Brides is who you want!! Not only did she give me a unique and inspired bouquet but she gave me the oppourtunity to hold my family in my hands as I married my soulmate. I love that it is a piece of art & that when people see it and ask "What's that?" I get the pleasure of telling them "THAT was my wedding bouquet." Then their mouth just falls open...It's awesome!

Sent on 11/26/2012

Award

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Baubles and Brides 1
    Order a Brooch Bouquet and receive a free boutonniere
    Hey out-of-the-box-brides, Order a custom Brooch Bouquet and receive a free custom Boutonniere for your groom. Offer good on PAID orders.

• San Clemente, 92673 See on map