Batista Productions, LLC.

Batista Productions, LLC.

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Batista Productions, LLC.

Cinematic Wedding & Event Videos
Why Choose Us?

There are 3 major components when creating an EXCELLENT video:

• Video Shooting Knowledge & Experience
• Editing Knowledge & Experience
• Creativity

With Batista Productions you get ALL THREE!

Experience

We have 14 years of non-combined Experience in Video Creation. We use top-of-the-line Video Equipment, as well as Award Winning Video Editing Software which we run thru video dedicated computers.

Movie-like Weddings and other Events

We make your special event look like a Hollywood style motion picture. Just imagine having a wedding video that not only will you want to watch over and over again, but all of your family and friends will actually enjoy watching! Your wedding is one of the most important events of your life; it is your own love story. We give your video the same feeling that romantic movies portray. Like other genres for your movie? Comedy? Drama? Action? We are able to customize your video to any genre you choose! It is your movie, and you are the star; simply let us know how you would like your final product to look like.

We can make any event video one that is enjoyable and fun to watch.

Family Owned and Operated

Our business is Family Owned and Operated. We know and deliver the level of quality, price, and dedication families expect. We work with any level of budget. Our packages’ structures have been designed to fit virtually any budget; from small and intimate weddings to large scale events.

Always Early

To our company, being On-Time is not good enough. We make every possible effort to be at the locations much earlier than required. Our scheduling system is very precise, so we will never forget to make it to our appointment whether it is on the day of the shoot, or just a simple consultation.

Affordable

No matter which package or video service you choose, you will obtain great value for your purchase. Our services are priced with today’s economy in mind, and we understand that weddings, as well as many other events, don’t come cheap. Not to mention the level of stress that most of them cause. Therefore we give you the peace of mind that not only will you obtain a great level of service at a great price, but a quality one.

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Regions serviced: Raleigh

Follow Batista Productions, LLC. on

42 Reviews for Batista Productions, LLC.

Absolute perfection from day one! Alex is one of the kindest people I've ever met! A true delight to work with. I felt like a movie star the whole night. Once the video arrived I couldn't wait to watch it. My video was beyond amazing! Hollywood worthy for sure. I feel so blessed to have met him. Alex also did a highlights video for me, where I shared with all my friends and family. They were all in awe with how beautiful it came out. Also, one thing that really surprised me was how fast I received the actual video. I mean, wow! Thank you Alex!!!!! You are magnificent! A talent that will be talked about for years to come!!!

Profile Picture Christy, 4/25/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

I had a very horrible experience with ANOTHER videographer, with just a month away from my wedding, I no longer had a videographer. I spoke to Alex Batista and he was super attentive, supportive, flexible and understanding. I was frightened to choose a new videographer that wouldn't scam me. Boy! This company had amazing quality, effects, they were punctual. He even customized a paying plan to help me out, ahh! I could spend all day talking about my awesome experience with them.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Leslie, 2/8/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

Alex and his team were exactly what every brides hopes to get in a vendor. He was very responsive,patient, worked with my wants and visions, on time, and made a memorable wedding video.

Profile Picture Alexandria & Jeff, 1/23/15, 1 Review

Videos

0 Photos

6 VIDEOS

4 ENDORSEMENTS
Batista Productions makes your every day wedding video, look like a Romantic Movie! Working with Alex is always a pleasure! His service is always personalized and the end results don't cease to amaze me! He even makes a small beach wedding look like a scene from Beverly Hills 90210! I Highly recommend him!

Working with Batista Productions help us deliver the most complete "Video & Photography Experience" to our customers! We offer discount packages together making it easier for our customers to choose from many Video & Photography options. We often combine our talents to create "extra" memories for our clients at "no extra" charge; such as Photo Slideshows, Photo Integration in the wedding video, as well as Personalized Printed DVD's. If you choose to only have video of your special day, or you already have a photographer, we definitively confidently recommend Batista Productions to capture those moments that will live forever!

Several Years of experience, excellent work, Highly recommended!!!

Alex is an amazing videographer that I absolutely love working with... Alex also offers video/photography packages with his amazing and very talented wife, Loles of Loles Photography. If you want the best in the business to document your wedding day then contact Alex, Batista Productions.

Events