Lees Summit, MO 64081 Map · Phone number

About Bassett Photography

Call today to see if your date is still available. We book out quickly due to the high demand of our top of the line professional photography. For the last several years we have been voted the Top photographers in Kansas city by The Knot. We have won the prestigious awards of Kodak Gallery and the Fuji Masterpiece. We are completely focused on giving you the most origional, energetic, and romantic images that your eyes have ever seen. We are a FULL-TIME husband and wife team the offer a warm boutique experience, and will help you get those bragging rights that you are really after to show just how amazing your wedding actually was. Please call today to see if we are still open and to setup a Free consultation. 816.524.7292

2770e48db0c39705 1246206005984 0023
2770e48db0c39705 1246206005984 0023

1 Reviews for Bassett Photography

• Meghan

Meghan · Married on 09/12/2009

3.4
      3.0
      3.5

We won a free package at a bridal show-an engagement session. Maybe it was more difficult because he knew we wouldn't be using him for our out of town wedding, but we weren't overly impressed. Of the four prints we ordered, one was either poorly focused or poorly printed. The others were very good, though.

Sent on 09/29/2009

Bassett Photography's reply:

Meghan,
    I always have a 100% Guarantee on all my prints. All you have to do is email me, call me, or drop by and I will take care of your print. You can either choose to get it reprinted, choose another image, or refund the money. Let me know as I didnt get any word during the pickup, and review or since, we have last met.

Cheer!

Bassett Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? Custom Graphics, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints

• Lees Summit, 64081 See on map