Eugene, OR 97402 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Bass is Loaded! Mobile Disc Jockey, LLC

187 Reviews for Bass is Loaded! Mobile Disc Jockey, LLC

Adam · Married on 08/20/2016

Rick is more than just a DJ he is a master of ceremonies!!! He was always early and extremely professional. He helped orchestrate our rehearsal and went over and beyond in every area. We had a love and light ceremony on Friday night that he came to at a very discounted rate and stayed way longer than we expected to keep the party going. At our wedding Rick took care of everything he is a one man show and we would recommend him to anyone and everyone who is getting married and is looking for the best. RICK KNOCKED IT OUT OF THE PARK!!! Our wedding started at 6:30 and Rick stayed and played music until 1:30 in the morning because people were having such a good time. He was spot on with the music selection and everyone I have talked to from the wedding was so complementery of our DJ (master of ceremonies). If anyone has any questions about rick please give me a call at 541-908-0536 I would be more than happy to talk about what an amazing experience we had he made our wedding perfect and exactly what we wanted. THANK YOU RICK YOU ARE THE BEST!!!
    Katie and Adam

Sent on 08/31/2016

Steve · Married on 06/25/2016

Our experience with Rick from start to finish was amazing. He was more then just a DJ. He facilitated the party and was attentive to all details making sure everything went smooth. We could not be happier and would recommend Rick to everyone who wants there event done right!

Sent on 07/29/2016

Alicia · Married on 11/07/2015

Bass is Loaded is one of the most professional DJ's we have ever had the pleasure to work with. Rick always responded quickly and efficiently. We were very impressed with how well he was able to plan and organize the music aspect of our wedding from a different city over one hundred miles away. Rick made our day flow well; the music was always appropriate for what was going on. He helped make our day stress free! We would recommend him to anyone of our friends. In fact, several of our engaged friends left with his card. Thank you for all your hard work!

Sent on 12/06/2015

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Real Weddings

• Anne Nunn Photographers
    Anne Nunn Photographers Wedding Photographers

It's difficult to find a great DJ, but Bass is Loaded does a great job!

• Erik Bishoff Photography
    Erik Bishoff Photography Wedding Photographers

I've photographed 85 weddings and worked with dozens of DJ's and I can say, without hesitation, that Rick is the best. His dedication, attention to details, and professionalism will impress. What I like is that he is totally capable of being more than just a DJ. He puts together video slide presentations, acts as an Emcee, and has the knowledge to provide help with referrals and planning. I always know it's going to be a good reception/event when Rick is at the helm.

• No Ordinary Affair
    No Ordinary Affair Wedding Planners

Rick with Bass is Loaded is so much fun to work with! As a Wedding Planner, I am extremely picky about the DJs I refer my brides to since the DJ literally has the ability to make our break your wedding reception. From the first time I met Rick on a site visit for a mutual bride, I was thoroughly impressed and we instantly clicked. He's down to earth, funny, cares very much about his brides & grooms, and really goes the extra mile. He's more involved and detail-oriented than many DJs I have worked with. My clients have loved him and so do I. I hope to have the pleasure of working with Rick on many more weddings, and I will continue to highly recommend him to my clients!!

• Eugene, 97402 See on map