273 S. Westgate Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90049 Map · Phone number

About bash, please

Full service design, coordination, florals, and curation of your wedding or event.

PinkForMartha75428x630
logo
yellowpoppyweddingbouquet

7 Reviews for bash, please

rachel · Married on 03/22/2010

Absolutely amazing! Beyond our wildest expectations--everything was conceived of and executed flawlessly! I would recommend them a thousand percent!

Sent on 05/06/2010
  • Angie

Angie · Married on 01/17/2010

Kelly provided the flowers and designed the cupcake table for my wedding and did the most incredible job! Her designs fit my theme perfectly and she went above and beyond to make sure my day was unforgettable! Absolutely the sweetest person to work with and my guests commented on how unique and beautiful everything was! I haven't personally worked with Paige yet but everything I see of hers is extremely creative and gorgeous! Together these girls are a powerhouse. Would recommend highly!!!!!!

Sent on 05/10/2010

Skylar · Married on 11/20/2009

Paige and Kelly were my saviors when I was planning my wedding last year. They took care of every last detail from the stunning, inventive decor to the most beautiful flowers. There were so many unique touches and details that I would have never dreamed up. They really took the time to get to know me and all my quirks and created the perfect wedding for me and my now husband!

Ah, I wish I could do the whole thing again... It was a perfect, seamless day. I could not have been more pleased! Thank you, thank you ladies!

Sent on 05/18/2010

Award

bash, please FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Full Planning, Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Eco-Friendly

• Seed Floral Couture
    Seed Floral Couture Wedding Florists

The ladies of Bash Please are amazing, talented, and a cut above. Paige puts heart, soul, and love into her work. She is a natural when it comes to taking her clients budget and ideas and transforming them into the celebration of her clients dreams with mother earth always in mind. Bash Please is an absolute pleasure to work wtih, I would refer 100% all brides to them!

• 273 S. Westgate Ave Los Angeles, 90049 See on map