Atlanta, GA 39901 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About BASH

BASH specializes in weddings, birthday parties, anniversaries, showers, corporate events and much more. From budget creation, event location and management, to vendor negotiations and logistics, a professional consultant will provide detailed guidance and support throughout the entire planning process. We value your unique desire, taste, and style. With that, we will add our passion and professionalism to create your memorable event. Your personal BASH consultant will be committed to you throughout this entire process! What sets us apart from every other wedding planning company? We do things your way! It may not meet the etiquette guidelines or the traditional way of doing things. Being creative and doing something spectacular that none of your guests have ever seen before is what makes your wedding day memorable. Have fun with it and celebrate your two personalities coming together as one!

22 Reviews for BASH

Anne · Married on 08/03/2018

Best Decision!

Hiring Payge was hands down the best decision we made in planning our wedding. She was very professional and organized, but not uptight, and easily calmed my nerves on wedding day knowing everything would be taken care of. She had previously worked with our florist, venue, and caterer, so it made coordinating a breeze! I can't thank her enough!!

Sent on 01/15/2019

Leah · Married on 07/14/2018

Hiring Payge as our day-of coordinator was one of the best choices we made for our wedding day! She was accommodating, knowledgeable, and helpful - and not to mention kind and so pleasant to work with. She helped make sure our wedding day ran smoothly and it was such a relief to have her there to handle all of the logistics on and leading up to the big day. Highly, highly recommend.

Sent on 08/21/2018

Laura · Married on 05/19/2018

Payge was an amazing coordinator! She took care of everything I needed from her (and the things I didn't even think of), kept me on track leading up to the wedding, and was so on top of everything on the big day. My parents loved her too. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 05/31/2018

Award

• Sun in my Belly
    Sun in my Belly Wedding Caterers

Sun in my Belly Catering endorses this vendor.

• Melissa Prosser Photography
    Melissa Prosser Photography Wedding Photographers

Bash is amazing! Bailey and her team make sure that everything on your wedding day goes flawless. She is super sweet to work with, and will make sure you are taken care of. We love Bash!

• AMP'D ENTERTAINMENT
    AMP'D ENTERTAINMENT Wedding DJs

I love working with Bailey at BASH! She has a great attention to detail and a personalized touch with every event. This makes it easy for me to create an ever more super fun atmosphere! Ampd Atlanta is happy to be working and partnering together on many events with BASH Atlanta!