PO Box 457, Palm Harbor, FL 34682 Map · Phone number

About Basch Cuisine

Basch Cuisine is a catering and personal chef service located in Palm Harbor, Florida. We service the greater Tampa Bay Area, including Tampa, St. Petersburg, Clearwater, and Palm Harbor as well as the surrounding areas. We provide services from drop off party platters, to multi-course dinners, as well as specialized catering for larger events up to 100 guests. We cater weddings, receptions, and parties. Check out our complete list of services at www.baschcuisine.com.

fc148e2d4e18029b 1403699849202 15
Basch Cuisine chef
Basch Cuisine chef
Wedding reception area
Wedding reception area
fc148e2d4e18029b 1403699849202 15

5 Reviews for Basch Cuisine

Hire Chef Andrew! He did an amazing job for our wedding! All of our guests raved about the food. He even packed me and my husband food to enjoy later that night knowing we would be very busy enjoying the party. Chef Andrew was extremely patient with us as we planned the menu, we went back and forth several times until we were pleased with all of the dishes.

I can't wait for the next event when we get to work with Chef Andrew again. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 05/31/2015

Jessica · Married on 12/20/2014

Chef Andrew and his team are incredibly professional and personable. They exceeded every expectation! Every time someone mentions our wedding, one of the first comments is that the food was amazing and very unique. Not your traditional "wedding food." Due to Chef Andrew's commitment to fresh, local ingredients and meeting our guests dietary needs (gluten free, dairy free) everyone enjoyed his delicious creations. We loved his quick response time and general helpfulness with all the planning that went into our wedding. Chef Andrew not only tailored the menu to our wants and needs but went far beyond by offering assistance with every detail. From wine pairings to rentals, he always steered us in the right direction. We can't say enough fantastic things about Basch Cuisine and HIGHLY recommend their services! Thank you so much for making our big day so special and so delicious!

Sent on 01/03/2015

Desiree · Married on 05/24/2014

As far as weddings go, our event was rather small, less than 100 guests, and with the vegetarian / vegan friendly menu I needed, I could not get any caterers to even return my calls. When I learned Chef Andrew was doing catering, I didn't look any further. My guests are still raving about the food, really! And he also helped this stressed mother-of-the-bride by offering suggestions of other quality vendors and services. The event was flawless, and the service staff was amazing, like ninjas they were! You didn't even notice they were there, yet everything was served, cleaned and beautiful. I would recommend Basch Cuisine for any event. Thank you for your help in making our daughter's big day so awesome.

Sent on 06/25/2014

Basch Cuisine FAQ

• What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Stations
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Asian, Caribbean, French, Italian, Japanese, Mediterranean, Southern, Southwestern
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Kosher, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? House Beer, Specialty Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Premium Liquor

• PO Box 457 Palm Harbor, 34682 See on map