Bartender 608, LLC

6516 Monona Drive Suite 133, Madison, WI 53716 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 17
  • Deals 1

About Bartender 608, LLC

An exciting wedding bartender in Madison, Wisconsin, leave all of the beverage needs to Bartender 608, LLC. These mobile mixologists know the right balance of work and play--not just of rum and coke. The staff of Bartender 608, LLC are well-practiced, but they also take great pride and passion in making their duty of the night as spectacular as possible. With this group, you can expect to get the perfect Moscow mule, a hub for guests to feel comfortable to mingle and friendly conversation.

Cuisine - NO FOOD; BAR SERVICES ONLY
Bartender 608, LLC offers customers very flexible packages. Per your request, the bar can be full-service or limited service, open or closed. You may choose a signature drink and a champagne toast. This company also allows guests to bring their own alcohol.

Bartender 608 does not provide alcohol but DOES provide shopping list and quantities.

Follow Bartender 608, LLC on

• Videos 5

10 Reviews for Bartender 608, LLC

Thrivent Communtiy - Glaciers Edge · Married on 11/02/2018

Above and Beyond

If you need a bar service for your wedding or any kind of event, Bartender 608 will deliver what they promise and SO much more. We hired them for a Gala as opposed to a wedding, but I thought it would be important for brides and others to hear how amazing these people are. First, I filled out info for a standard quote, and in return got a perfectly detailed contract of what B-608 could offer based on our request. Everything had been considered and offered in a way that showed me that they are professional and know their stuff. Closer to the date, I conversed with ChinaMoon about what alcohol we'd need to purchase based on the crowd and her numbers were pretty accurate by the end of the Gala night. A few days before the Gala, ChinaMoon stopped by the venue to make sure she knew what was available to them and what they needed to bring, and the day of the Gala, she and her team swooped in dressed in crisp, dark uniforms and were set up in no time. The bar area was beautiful and organized, the staff impeccably clean and well-dressed, and you wouldn't believe how fluidly they made all those drinks! The drinks were well mixed and - something I didn't expect - the skewers were topped with a pretty jewel-bead each! At the end of the night, they also did something else I didn't expect. These friendly bartenders busied themselves with helping clean up plates and other items around the venue when the bar died down. I expected they would simply have down time if it was slower at points, but no, they worked above and beyond, tirelessly, and all of them were so kind and sweet to our guests. Everyone loved the service and were impressed with all they did. Thank you ChinaMoon and thank you Team!

Sent on 11/21/2018

Bartender 608, LLC's reply:

Greetings Melissa!

Thank you so much for your kind words on our Bar Services. We sincerely appreciate you taking the time out to share your well-detailed experience on my small business—and I agree, our team of Intoxicologists are truly amazing!
    We count ourselves lucky for guests like you. We look forward to working with you again in the near future!

Thanks again!

~China Moon C.

Josie · Married on 10/11/2018

ChinaMoon was amazing, friendly, and down to earth! We used Bartender 608 for our Grand Opening party, not wedding BUT right from the first meeting I could tell this would be a perfect fit. She was extremely flexible (I got a last minute call from my boss letting me know that we had made changes to our drink menu and ChinaMoon was able to roll with it and help us out) , super easy to get a hold of and the service from planning right down to pour service was phenomenal. She made sure we had everything we needed and I loved that she offered to plan out our beverages with us, not just expect us to figure it out. She was very hands on and again SUPER FRIENDLY. I absolutely recommend Bartender 608, they will help make your event great!

Sent on 10/13/2018

Bartender 608, LLC's reply:

Josie! Thank you SO MUCH for your kind words; it was a pleasure to work with you. From our first in-person meeting to phone calls and email to the main event, I am so glad you were placed at ease! I sincerely appreciate your kind words and look forward to working with you all in the near future. Congrats again on the new space!

Bartender 608, LLC FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up, Cocktail Reception, Server(s), Tastings, Linens
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Limited Bar, Open Bar, Champagne Toast, Signature Drink
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Server(s), Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Limited Bar, Open Bar, Champagne Toast, Signature Drink, Outside Alcohol
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Barware, Glassware