Port Saint Joe, FL 32456 Map · Phone number

• Officiant Doug
  • A Perfect "I Do"

2 Reviews for Barrister Lane Weddings

Jennifer · Married on 06/26/2015

Ahnonah was absolutely amazing! My wife and I needed a last minute offiant and I was certain we would never find someone in time. She was with us within two hours! In that time she wrote beautiful vows for us and met us at an ideal venue. She was professional, creative, engaging, enthusiastic, respectful and entertaining. I never thought a last minute wedding could be so perfect, but Ahnonah made it so. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone. And, on that note, she is LGBTQ friendly :)

Sent on 12/18/2015

Meghan · Married on 09/14/2013

I was a guest at a wedding where my husband was Best Man that Anona officiated a couple of years ago. She is very professional and articulate. Her benediction for the ceremony was thoughtful, well-written, amusing, heartfelt, and unique. All of the other guests were just as impressed with her performance as I was. Her rate (which I paid as a gift to the bride and groom) was very reasonable and her schedule is flexible, which is really important when you are so busy with wedding planning. Whenever I learn of an engagement, I always recommend Anona to officiate the ceremony because she is so talented and does such a wonderful job. I am matron of honor at my best friend's wedding in September 2016 where Anona is officiating. I'm already looking forward to hearing her because I know that no matter what she comes up with, she'll knock it out of the park! I guarantee that if you use her services, you will be extremely satisfied and have NO regrets!

Sent on 01/01/2016

• Port Saint Joe, 32456 See on map
    Location of (Barrister Lane Weddings)