925 Seburn Road, Apopka, FL 32703 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 8

About Barefoot Empire Films

Barefoot Empire Films is a production company with offices in Central Florida who specializes in video production on a film and commercial level. Films that have been recognized in film festivals include “Happy Birthday Jesus”, “Prodigal”, and “Confession”. We have been offering some of the most breathtaking wedding footage to newlyweds in the Central Florida area. If you would like more info on our pricing, please visit our WEDDINGS page or email us at: weddings@barefootempirefilms.com

Follow Barefoot Empire Films on

980a88e1832c685d 1286454658393 MelissaRick

• Videos 2

6 Reviews for Barefoot Empire Films

Jessica · Married on 09/20/2013

I can not praise Barefoot Empire enough for the amazing work they did on my wedding video. They captured our destination wedding perfectly. It showcases not only our beautiful wedding, but the abounding love that surrounded us the entire week leading up to the big day. Their creative eye for detail and their ability to seek out the special moments, translates beautifully in our video. There wasn't a dry eye in the house after watching it! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for giving us something we will cherish for a lifetime!

Sent on 09/26/2013

david · Married on 08/06/2011

very professional, organized, amazing ideas, flexible with times and scheduling, was willing to travel all over town, traveled from upstate just to work with us!

Sent on 08/08/2011

Megan · Married on 05/29/2011

I can't say enough good things about Enrico. He not only traveled out to Panama City Beach for our wedding, but he was so wonderful to work with. I mean, you barely knew he was filming most of the time.
    He had a clip/highlights video available for us before we were even back from our honeymoon! It brought us to tears. Our family and friends watched the video over and over again. His work is fresh, contemporary, and romantic. Its everything we ever dreamed of. If you don't hire a videographer, you will regret it. Barefoot Empire Films, check them out, you can't NOT fall in love with their work.

Sent on 06/08/2011

Award

Barefoot Empire Films FAQ

• What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic
  • What videography services do you offer? Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, DVD

• Heather Rice Photography
    Heather Rice Photography Wedding Photographers

Amazing videography team. I have worked alongside this dynamic and creative team at many weddings and events and they are always professional their product is OUTSTANDING! I would and DO recommend them to all my brides!

• Studio 280 Photography
    Studio 280 Photography Wedding Photographers

Wow what can I say. Stanley and Enrico were a great team to work with and their highlight real was ready so quickly after the wedding. The film brought the entire day back to me - I can only image how the actual couple feel. Amazing work!

• Tony Evans Photography
    Tony Evans Photography Wedding Photographers

Enrico is an incredible artist. His approach to wedding videography is through the eyes of a photographer. This makes for great cinematography, and as a professional in that area i was both impressed and awed at his talent. His professionalism and ability to work with the vendors around him made it a joy to work with. Simply put. if you want your wedding to look like it came off a Hollywood set, shot by a friendly and talented professional, then Barefoot Empire films is your vendor for hire. i highly recommend him

• 925 Seburn Road Apopka, 32703 See on map