Stuart, FL 34997 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Barca Designs

"I will never forget July 14, 2007, the day I became MRS. BARCA. I must have had it engraved, embossed and monogrammed on everything from my purse to my shoes! My wedding day was literally the start of the rest of my life. I knew immediately that Brian was the man I would spend the rest of my life with but on that day, my life changed… for the better, forever! I am so blessed to have gone from the bride in front of the camera to the creative professional behind the lens capturing milestone moments in the lives of the amazing people in love." - Gina Barca

Based in Stuart, FL but available world wide. We serve our clients with experience, passion and creativity. Always going above and beyond to design an experience from start to finish... so much more than just photography.

Call today to chat with Gina about your wedding (561) 846-9459.

Follow Barca Designs on

26 Reviews for Barca Designs

Briana · Married on 06/13/2015

Where to begin to review Gina Barca... Professional.. Passionate.. EXTREMELY Talented. I can not emphasis enough that Gina Barca is the PERFECT photographer for your wedding. From day one, she was just so genuinely happy and into my wedding. I first booked Gina for our engagement photos, as our wedding was in NJ and we had booked another photographer up there for wedding day. When I tell you Gina dealt with one of those brides, yes, the one where you email back and forth about what dress to wear, what tie my fiancé should wear, hair, all the details. Gina always responded and was into it just as much as I was and happy to be apart of it. When we received our engagement photos they brought me to tears, side note- her turn around time for receiving your photos back is more than reasonable. They are SO beautiful- SO beautiful I fired the other photographer because I HAD to have Gina. Even my husband, who hates to have his photo taken, was so impressed by Gina and her work, she made him feel so comfortable and everything felt natural. I believe her work speaks for itself. There is no price on happiness- and choosing Gina to be our photographer was the best decision I made during the process of getting married besides marrying my husband. Our wedding photos are more than I could dream of and I couldn't be more happier with them. Barca Designs will make you relive the moments that brought you to tears of happiness that day, see the moments you missed, and give you the moments to cherish in photos that you can keep forever.

Sent on 07/14/2015

We love Gina! When we first spoke with Gina Barca, she not only wanted to find out about our wedding but about us. She asked a lot of questions about how we met, our current lives and our families. I have to say that she totally got us! The photography was fantastic. She worked with us and our families to get great shots and in such a timely manner. Gina and her photographer/assistant shot away during the ceremony, but I don't remember seeing them. Our formals were placed so beautifully and so quick that we made our cocktail hour! I can't say enough about her. It was like having a family member shoot our wedding; she was pleasant, has a fun personality and really understood what we wanted and delivered. Not only did we say that we would use her again, but guests at the wedding loved her too! Then we got our proofs and were blown away! So amazing!

Sent on 07/07/2015

catherine · Married on 12/07/2014

Gina and her assistant were a real asset to making our engagement photo session and wedding day so special.
    I highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/29/2015

• Team Beauti
    Team Beauti Wedding Hair & Makeup

My team has worked with Barca Designs countless times and every encounter has been a pleasurable one. She is professional, dedicated and fun to work with.

• Weddings by Rachel
    Weddings by Rachel Wedding Officiants

We love working with you. Thank you so much for providing complete satisfaction to our clients. Your images are unique and fun. Your personalities are awesome you make our clients feel so special and at ease.

• Old Town Manor Weddings
    Old Town Manor Weddings Banquet Halls

Gina is extremely fun & easy to work with. She floats around the venue like she's not even there but gets every shot possible. The outcome is a fabulous photo album for many years to come. We highly recommend Gina as your photographer!

• Stuart, 34997 See on map