1337 S Gilbert Road Ste 105A, Mesa, AZ 85204 Map · Phone number

About Barb's Bridal Boutique

I am a rather unique type of bridal boutique.

I do not order from the designers, I get my handpicked inventory from other bridal stores who are going out of business, clearing out or moving. The dresses are purchased in lots of more than one gown so that I may get the best deal for my customer. Not just any gown, clean gowns that are in style. Some come from a designer's warehouse when they are discontinued and are brand new in a bag.

Due to health reasons I am liquidating my stock and closing my store. Come in early to see my racks of over 300 wedding gowns for you to choose from.

Your dream dress may just be hanging on one of my racks.

Follow Barb's Bridal Boutique on

47 Reviews for Barb's Bridal Boutique

Barb's Bridal Boutique 1
Barb's Bridal Boutique 2

Julie · Married on 07/05/2019

A friend told me about Barb’s Bridal and their wide selection of gowns. From my very first visit through my final fitting, the customer service was top notch and the quality of the products and services were very impressive. I found the perfect gown and felt great knowing that I was buying it from a local business. Barb, the owner, was especially thoughtful and helped me throughout the whole process.

Sent on 09/12/2017

Sophia · Married on 06/29/2019

I have to admit that I went in with an idea of what matched my wedding and left with something totally different than what I thought I wanted and I am so glad I did! The appointment started on time, and they never made me feel overwhelmed. The alterations were done to my specifications and everyone there was totally wonderful! Thank you! They have a great selection of dresses for much less!

Sent on 07/13/2017

Sonya · Married on 06/01/2019

Barb’s Bridal Boutique is a fantastic business where they make shopping for a wedding dress fun and stress free. When I walked in they immediately started helping me and were eager to help me find the perfect dress. Every fitting they did exactly what needed to be done and catered to my every need, whether it was to just try on the dress or try on shoes and jewelry. I was an out of town bride so every time I was in town they worked around my schedule to fit me in. The ladies in the shop are very pleasant and made me feel like a princess. Thank you Barb’s Bridal Boutique!! I am a VERY happy bride and felt like a princess!

Sent on 12/12/2016

Barb's Bridal Boutique FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500, $500 - $999
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Full Customization, Sample Sales
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months