Barattini Productions - DJ Entertainment

Barattini Productions - DJ Entertainment

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Barattini Productions - DJ Entertainment

" Be Part Of the Guest Experience "
Whether you are planning a Wedding, Sweet 16, or your Bar/Bat Mitzvah, Barattini Productions is ready to meet your needs and expectations. Delivering quality entertainment since 1998 we have the experience to make your event a positive and memorable one. With our state of the art equipment we provide all of our clients with the best audio and dependability for their event. Whether you are having a 50 guest or 300 guest party, we have the system that will meet all your needs. No Party is too small or too big with Barattini Productions. Choose us and well make your event one you will never forget. DJ's, Emcees, Drummer/Percussionists, Saxophone, live singers, Lights, Plasma TV's, Color Kinetics, Special Effects, and much more!! When it come to entertainment, we make you our priority and we will exceed your expectaions, there is no one else that goes more above and beyond then us!! With over 15 Years experience we will meet all your entertainment needs!! We are located alongside Regency Limos @ 38 Southern Boulevard Suite 5 (Behind the Law Offices upstairs) Please contact a party represenative to schedule an appointment.....We look forward to exceeding your expectations! BE PART OF THE EXPERIENCE!!! www.youtube.com/djmedic33 www.facebook.com/barattiniproductions www.djmedic.com

Categories: Wedding DJ

Uplighting (9)
Sound/PA System (8)
Do-Not-Play List (5)
Video Projection (1)

The one thing I knew for sure when I got engaged and started to plan the wedding was getting Barattini productions to be our entertainment!!! I’ve worked at places they have dj‘d and hands down they ARE THE BEST AT WHAT THEY DO!!!! We had no date , no venue nothing and we booked them! The first meeting we had we signed! They make you feel like family and will do anything to make your wedding the best event you ever been to. Kevin makes every bride feel super special but he also makes you feel like your the bride at the top of his list! He will do anything and everything in planning your wedding beyond just the entertainment! I definitely hit him with questions about venue shopping and what places in his experience were better than the rest. He’s on the top of his game for sure!
We had Timerie as a violinist for our ceremony and the rave reviews have not stopped!!!! We chose instrumental versions of All of me by John Legend for the bridal party to walk, our wedding song for my walk and when you wish upon a star for the procession. She was FLAWLESS! Seriously everyone should book her!!!
Dj Espo and Mike Norrito got the party started and never stopped! Guests keeping telling me how much fun they were and they got guests dancing that I never thought would get up and dance! Frank Sommo was in contact with me throughout the whole wedding process. He was also at our wedding the entire time to help make sure everything went off without a hitch! He took the most amazing photos and got some great moments from our night that we will cherish forever. Mike named the photo booth and keep the pics flowing ! Everyone had a blast and I’m so glad we decided to get the photo booth. We got a keepsake binder of all the pictures taken that night. Fellow brides, if you don’t book with Barattini you will definitely regret it! They are easy going and beyond professional. Hands down we will book them for any event we need in the future. Thank you Barattini productions!!!

Profile Picture Melissa, 1/27/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

Barattini Productions did our wedding and all of my friend's weddings as well! They are hands down THE best DJ service out there and will make your day even more amazing than you'd think it could be! They not only are the most talented group of individuals to work with, but also the most professional, accommodating, and knowledgeable in their field! They are all the nicest and funniest bunch I have ever met and I promise you will not be disappointed!!!! Thank you guys, SO MUCH!!!!

Profile Picture CHRISTINA, 1/20/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor, Photography
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Barattini Productions: (A+++)
AMAZING! We booked with Mark, who was patient with any questions and last minute changes. DJ Espo and Mike N were INCREDIBLE and kept our dance floor PACKED all night long. Several guests who are getting married asked me for my playlist and it was all DJ selection! These guys truly have a passion for what they do, and are AMAZING at it! We were willing to spend more money on our DJ as we felt that was such an important part and they are absolutely worth it! I HIGHLY recommend them!

Profile Picture Amy, 12/29/17, 2 Reviews

31 Photos

31 Photos

1 VIDEO

8 ENDORSEMENTS
Kevin and his staff are just a great group of people. They are great DJ's , very professional, state of the art equipment, and just all around a great company. We even have been to event's where we have heard them first hand and they are really good at what they do & get everyone up and dancing. , just check out their Reviews & see for yourself.

It's always an absolute pleasure working with Barattini Productions. The complete staff is nothing less than complete professionals! The only DJ company that I've ever worked with that has a meeting with all vendors, so everyone is on the same page! They truly care about every aspect of the party, which is extremely rare.

Where do I begin about Barattini Productions?! Being in the entertainment industry myself for 16 years even before I started Caron Cosmetics, I know Kevin and his company are at the top in the industry! If you are looking for committed high energy entertainment for your next wedding or affair, Barattini Productions will be there for you to go above and beyond for your party! No matter what type of crowd, music and entertainment you are looking for, Kevin and his team will have you and your guests on your feet for non stop fun, you wont want the party to end! I have attended Barattini Productions parties and have been there first hand to see this company in action and have danced the night away! Not only will you and your guests have the time of your life, your party will be one that is talked about for years to come! Knowing Kevin personally for years, I can say he is one of the most genuine and caring people I know. With that being said, Kevin is a pleasure to do business with. He will do any thing he can to accommodate and satisfy his clients with the utmost of professionalism. I have several happy clients that used Kevin and his team and they were thrilled! When it comes to recommending Dj entertainment to any of my brides or clients, I know Barattini Productions will not disappoint and will help make memories of a lifetime! Christine Caron Caron Cosmetics

Not only did we have the pleasure of doing Kevin and Nicoles wedding we also recommend Barattini Productions to every bride we book. They are the only DJ entertainment we do recommend and we do it because we have attended several weddings where Barattini was Djaying and they are the BEST!

I've worked with many Dj Companies & I must say that Barrattini Productions is one of the Best out there. From their great personalities to their amazing music selection they know how to create the best parties! I know Quality when I see it & Kevin & Sal display just that. The quality of their sound equipment, gear & lighting is top notch, giving you an amazing feel at your wedding or event. Their set ups are pristine, making your event look like a high end night club! They know how to work with other vendors as a team, such as photographers/videographers to make your event run that much smoother. I really cant say enough good things about these guys! Every time I work an event with Barrattini Productions I am tempted to put my camera down & cut up the dance floor! Thats what they do & they do it THE Best. Hands down, Barrattini should be your last stop in searching for a DJ. Highly recommended. 5 STARS.

Events