Bandstand Music

Omaha, NE View map

Bandstand Music DJ's & MC's

Located in Omaha, Nebraska, Bandstand Music has been providing DJ's & MC's for Weddings, Receptions, and all other social events since 1990.

Bandstand Music also provides:

⇒ Photo Booth Rentals
⇒ Projector & Screen Rentals
⇒ 25% off Wedding Invitations & Accessories
⇒ Karaoke
⇒ Online Music & Event Planning Tools

It's Not Just an Event...It's YOUR Event!

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Electronic
Hip Hop
Jazz
Oldies
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock

What services do you offer?

• Abbiell
    Abbie Married on 10/05/2013
    Marty and Steve were both great to work with. They were on time, dressed well and followed our request list to a T. They took requests and also added in their own suggestions which really got people moving! I'm so happy we went with them! Everything was flawless.
  • Leslie
    Leslie Married on 08/31/2013
    What can I say about DJ Steve...he was the best DJ ever. He had so much energy and got the crowd excited. Our grand entrance was a big hit. Our guests were applauding and hollering and the music he used made everyone want to dance. During our buffet style dinner, Steve went to the tables to dismiss them and while he was mingling with the crowd, brought out a deck of cards and started doing card tricks. He even pulled out some balloons and made animals for the children. The evening overall was a blast and filled with dancing. This company has many employees just like Steve. They are a great company to hire for your wedding or future event.
    Allison Married on 03/02/2013
    The thing I can rave about the most on our wedding day was our dj, Amy, from Bandstand Music. She blew us away with how AMAZING she was! I received so many compliments that my reception had the best music ever. She got us our champagne at the head table, she checked on my several times throughout the night to ask if I needed anything, she ran the show! My only wish is that I had a couple hundred dollars extra to tip her with....she was that good!! Please book with them and do not doubt your decision!

Bandstand Music's reply:

Thank you so much Allison!! It was great working with you and Chase!! Congratulations and thank you again for the great review!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

The Wedding Planner Omaha, LLC The Wedding Planner Omaha, LLC Wedding Planners

I love Bandstand! They did my wedding back in 2007! I've refereed and worked with them since. Awesome personalities, great services and dependable and quality service!

The Fireside The Fireside Banquet Halls

Bandstand's DJs are consistently professional, always top-notch! We always know the evening will go smoothly when a bride has chosen Bandstand as their DJ service. The DJ you select will determine if your party is fun or a flop, and you can't go wrong with one of their DJs!

Photo Booth Experts Photo Booth Experts Photo Booths

Always professional and friendly, Bandstand Music is great to work with.

16121 Edna Street Omaha, NE, 68136
Location of (Bandstand Music)

Other vendors in Omaha for your wedding