Gilbert, AZ 85296 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $750

About Banda Brothers DJs

BBDJs Professional DJ Services has been providing musical services since 1999. As a result of years of experience, we are able to create and maintain the right atmosphere for your event. We are a family owned and operated business that offers personal and quality service to exceed your expectations. We have the best prices for the superior services we offer. We will meet with you to help select the music that will best cater to your needs; so when the big day arrives you can forget about your worries, musically at least. Call us or send us an email to schedule a personal consultation.

Follow Banda Brothers DJs on

november 2014 pictures 048
BandaDyerWeddingDay286

106 Reviews for Banda Brothers DJs

Mike · Married on 03/31/2018

They were great! I am so glad we used them! Thank you!

Morgan · Married on 12/31/2017

EXCELLENT!!! We have had them DJ a couple different events for us and I couldn't say more great things about this team. They go above and beyond to make sure everyone is having a great time, getting involved and really have helped us out with so much. I highly recommend them to ANYONE who is looking for a great DJ for any type of event!!!!

Andrea · Married on 03/26/2016

Our DJ, Shem, really made our wedding a success. I was so stressed about the flow of the reception and making sure our very diverse crowd would all be happy with the song selections. I put my faith in the DJ's and boy did they deliver! All throughout the day my husband and I would turn to each other and say, "wow, what a perfect song!"
    Of all my vendors, I have to say that Banda Brothers DJ's impressed me the most. Shem is just an all around lovely person. He really came through when last minute we wanted to change our first dance song and he made it happen.
    Besides being just plain good at what they do, BBDJ's fit into my budget perfectly. I was losing hope that I would ever find a DJ for less than an arm and a leg!
    If you are looking for a DJ, do yourself a big favor and give these guys a call.

Banda Brothers DJs FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 475.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Microphones, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 750.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 225.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Jazz, Oldies, R&B/Soul
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Liability Insurance, MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Hey Bartender! Bartending Services
    Hey Bartender! Bartending Services Wedding Caterers

Thanks guys you rock too! We work with BBDJS at a bunch of different wedding venues across town and they are top notch and real nice people too :)

• Salerno's Catering
    Salerno's Catering Wedding Caterers

BBDUS comes highly recommended for there DJ services! Great music and outgoing personality! Enjoyed working with them!!

• The Pix Box
    The Pix Box Photo Booths

We have been very impressed with the services that BBDJS provides at their weddings. They are well prepared and make it so the bride doesn't have to worry about a thing. They do a great job MCing. They are very professional in all that they do. We highly endorse BBDJS! You won't be disappointed to have BBDJS at your wedding.

• Gilbert, AZ 85296 See on map
    6023619799 (Phone number)
    8016693301 (Other Phone Number)