Bancroft Hall, Lightkeeper's house

15 3rd Ave, Cohasset, MA 01803 Map · Phone number

About Bancroft Hall, Lightkeeper's house

The Bancroft blends an urban sensibility with the classic American steakhouse to bring a dynamic dining experience to Burlington. We strive to leave a lasting impression with our dramatic surroundings, smart wine list, warm and hospitable service, hand-crafted cocktails, and of course, the finest steaks available. Lunch, dinner, or cocktails - welcome to your new home!

2 Reviews for Bancroft Hall, Lightkeeper's house

Lia Len · Married on 09/26/2015

The views were AWESOME!! Our ceremony was right on the Cove. It was a bit windy that day. But if anything, it helped have a blowing effect with my hair walking down the isle. It was captured on camera. LOL! I did not want an arch because I wanted to capture the sailboats and the New England greeneries in the background. Our photos looked amazing. The historical Minots Lighthouse also have a memorable story to tell. I'm glad we did a photo shoot right there as well. The venue was a few yards away. It too, had a beautiful view of the cove through the windows. It holds only up to 75 people. Great for smaller weddings like ours. There's a beautiful patio over looking the cove, the sailing club docks, and a bridge. Not to mention, it has a beautiful garden right before the entrance. If we didn't lose the flower girl's baskets, my wedding couldn't have been more perfect. I was a very happy bride. LOL!!

Sent on 10/15/2015

Jeanene · event on: 02/23/2014

For any event if I need flowers I only go to one place and that is Bancroft's. There arrangements are fresh and unique.

Sent on 03/11/2014