9805 NW 80 AVENUE STE. 13-I, Hialeah, FL 33016 Map · Phone number

About BAKERY KITCHEN CORP

We are a gourmet bakery dedicated to fine desserts and wedding cakes at affordable prices. Make that special day an unforgettable one with our dessert tables offering gourmet assorted flans, miniature cheesecakes and cakes, truffles, cookies, tarts, cake pops and balls, and cupcakes. Call and make an appointment today.

IMG0296
CUPCAKE6
CUPCAKE4
TARTS
IMG0296

1 Reviews for BAKERY KITCHEN CORP

Jessica · Married on 07/09/2011

Bakery Kitchen was recommended by friend who used them for her wedding. I called and spoke to Iris and set up an appointment. They are located in a warehouse district but once you come in you can see they are all about cakes and desserts. Their walls are full of pictures of cakes, desserts, cookies, and everything deliciously imagineable. Iris's design for my theme (pink vintage) was absolutely incredible! My wedding guests raved about how beautiful and moist my cake was. Everyone loved the dessert table and its decoration. It was really unique with vintage lamps, crystal vases, pink rose topiaries, and beautiful plates. I'm glad they were recommended to me. They are the tops in my book!!!

Sent on 11/07/2011

BAKERY KITCHEN CORP FAQ

• What types of desserts do you provide? Cookies, Croquembouche, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Setup