3503 Courthouse Rd, Richmond, VA 23236 Map · Phone number

63 Reviews for Baker's Kitchen

1 User photo

Baker's Kitchen 1

Kristin · Married on 10/21/2017

Provided a beautiful delicious cake for my daughter's wedding at a great value!

Baker's Kitchen 2

Briana · Married on 03/12/2016

Bakers Kitchen did our wedding cake and it was delicious! We met with Jean to sample cakes and discuss what style we were looking for and she was wonderful to work with. We had a big wedding and were worried about cost, so Jean suggested we have a smaller version of the wedding cake we pictured and have the rest of the servings in sheet cake. It saved us quite a lot of money and I appreciated that she suggested that, rather than just trying to get the most money out of us. There was a quick scare the day before the wedding when they called asking for my cake decorations (that I brought in a week prior), but they eventually found them. Just a little scare for the bride-to-be! We look forward to eating our cake on our anniversary!

• User6191604 · 2+ years ago

Let me just start by saying Jean is awesome to work with she is so talented. She was so easy to work with and her staff. Our cake was 4 tier beautiful and out of this world it tasted so good!! I will definitely be going bake for future cakes. She pearlized the monogram M on the cake which made it look so elegant. Everyone has commented how pretty the cake was and how good it tasted. Thank you Jean!!!

• 3503 Courthouse Rd Richmond, 23236 See on map