Bake Shoppe at the Publick House

• Veronika Matunin Cakes
  • Montilios

10 Reviews for Bake Shoppe at the Publick House

Sarah · Married on 05/09/2018

Kathy was a dream to work with! She made us feel like family from the very first time we met her when we went for our tasting. We got to sample every type and she even offered tea or coffee to add to the experience. I was blown away by the professionalism and thoughtfulness that Kathy showed us and she really put my mind at ease about all of the different options because there were so many wonderful choices.

The end result was breathtaking. Kathy and her team brought my vision to life! I was so excited to eat this cake and even took some time out of the dancing and visiting to sit and savory it at my table. I highly recommend if you want an amazing experience and I already can't wait for our first anniversary to eat that delicious cake again!

Sent on 06/08/2018

Giselle · Married on 04/29/2017

Anything and everything from the Bake Shoppe is absolutely exquisite and delicious!!!!!!!!!! You will not be disappointed with any cake selection for your wedding or other event. It was almost hard to choose! We chose both chocolate and vanilla cake with raspberry filling and vanilla buttercream frosting and it was absolutely incredible. Couldn't have asked for more. They were very accommodating with a cake topper that was bigger than their standard size top tier, and adjusted the top tier size to fit the topper. We can't wait to eat our leftovers that we froze and come back for our anniversary for some more delicious treats!

Sent on 05/24/2017

Michelle · Married on 08/19/2016

Our wedding reception was at the Publick House and so a cake was included in the package. I have always been a fan of the Bake Shoppe's delicious treats going there for meals over the years, but my god the wedding cakes are on a different level altogether! Literally the best cake I have had in my life. With the Bake Shoppe you are also able to choose from a variety of decorative styles for the icing. The only drawback I think is that your options for style and cake/icing flavor is somewhat limited unless you want to pay a premium upgrade, but the traditional flavors are so good you don't need to go beyond them in my opinion. Rather than freezing the top tier we ate it later that week with family and it was just as good! If you want a delicious and traditional wedding cake, the Publick House can't be beaten.

Sent on 12/26/2016

1 Real Wedding

• Sturbridge, 01566 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Bake Shoppe at the Publick House)