75 17 Jamaica Ave, Woodhaven, NY 11421 Map · Phone number

About Bailon Bridal Boutique

Dear Bride-To-Be,

Imagine, discussing your unique wedding dress…with your own personal designer!

You describe your vision of the perfect dress. He listens closely. Asks questions. Pictures the gown in his mind. Then, while you preview his fine laces, he begins sketching your ideas.

You're amazed at the price…it's well within your budget. While busy hand selecting the material, it hits you …you're creating the one-of-a-kind wedding dress of your dreams!

Far fetched? Not at all.

Let me explain. I studied at the Fashion Institute of Technology and designed at the internationally acclaimed New York fashion houses of Amsale Aberra, Manale, and Junko Yoshioka. I now bring my line, "Pablo Bailon Couture" to you here in Central New York.

You and I will create your dress with fine imported silk from Japan, France, and Italy. Most brides prefer silk for its light comfortable fit and rich sheen.

And that's just the beginning. After the preliminary decisions about the cut, color, and style, we'll start with a muslin pattern. We can then make changes to the prototype, assuring a perfect fit. And, I'll sew your dress without seams, adding to your comfort and the quality of the dress.

"I love Pablo and it's wonderful working with him. And his prices are incredibly reasonable for a one-of-a-kind dress... I highly recommend him."
Victoria Turner, New York Mills, NY

"With Pablo, it's all about you. You're not just another number. I could never have bought a custom-made dress from any other designer for the price."
Jennifer Baskinger Lake, Sauquoit, NY

Indulge yourself wearing the custom crafted wedding gown of your dreams…and within your budget (prices start at only $600!). I have openings in my schedule, but it does fill quickly. Call me today at 315.797.5385 and we'll start designing the most beautiful wedding gown you can imagine.

Sincerely,