South Park, PA 15129 Map · Phone number

About Bailey Rae Beauty

Hello! My name is Bailey and I am a freelance makeup artist in Pittsburgh, PA. I specialize in bridal makeup and I use airbrush makeup to ensure a seamless, perfected look for your wedding day. It's my passion to make the bride and bridal party feel their absolute best for one of the most special days of their lives! For your convenience, I travel to you on location.

FOR ALL INQUIRIES PLEASE EMAIL ME DIRECTLY AT BAILEYRAEBEAUTY@GMAIL.COM

Bailey Rae Beauty 4
Bailey Rae Beauty 5
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 09/29/2018

You won't need to look any farther....Best vendor!

Bailey was so professional and did a fantastic job. First, everyone's makeup was flawless. Everyone received compliments all night. Second she was friendly, professional and easy to work with. She comes to your house if you want a trial and works around your schedule. She does the same for getting ready wherever works best for the bridal party. Would highly recommend checking her out. See for your self...check out her instagram to see all the great work she has done. Best vendor we worked with.

Robbi · Married on 09/15/2018

Wedding makeup

Bailey did my makeup trail, which was also the same day as our engagement pictures which worked out perfectly! After seeing my makeup and also getting our engagement pictures back, I knew she was perfect for our wedding as well! She is a true makeup artist, and she will make you look more beautiful than you ever knew possible for yourself. Her technique and makeup skill is amazing. I felt so pretty on my wedding day and my bridesmaids all looked so pretty too! I got lots of compliments about my makeup, and I can’t thank Bailey enough. She was always on time, and very professional too! And of course, very friendly and super easy to book and work with. Thanks so much Bailey!! I wish you could do my makeup everyday!!

• Katie

Katie · Married on 09/01/2018

Outstanding

Bailey was AMAZING. I was so happy with my makeup for the day and so were all my bridesmaid. She was super flexible with the number of bridesmaids/moms/etc who wanted their make up done-my numbers were changing basically until the day of. She brought an assistant, who was amazing as well and did an awesome job on my mom's makeup! My make up lasted the entire night and survived the humidity! Bailey was so fast with responding to e-mails, and was a pleasure to work with :)

Award