Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Baez Party Productions, Inc.

Elegant, Classy, Chic & Stylish Events! Serving the South Florida area

Baez Party Productions is a full service event production company that plans and produces stylish, and extraordinary events. We specialize in making events memorable, and allowing our clients to relax and enjoy themselves as we handle every detail from creative technique, to on-site direction.

From your first question, to the last guest to depart from your event, our wedding planner, Miri Baez, will oversee or assist in planning your event with integrity, zealous and style! We offer different planning packages to fit your wedding needs. We specialize in not only planning the entire process with you, but also Day of  Coordination/Services. We will work closely with you to develop a budget and stay within that range. Baez Party Productions will handle all of the necessary preparations for your event and make sure that everything runs as smooth as possible.

Many have a firm belief that a wedding planner is not within reach. When actually it is the complete opposite! Allow us to show you how beneficial and stress free it will be to have a wedding planner carry out essential components for your wedding.

We look forward to hearing from you and being a part of your special day. Contact us today for a quote on your customized package. You may reach us at (786) 303.8282 or (305) 457.5077

Categories: Wedding Rental

Regions serviced: Miami

Follow Baez Party Productions, Inc. on

27 Reviews for Baez Party Productions, Inc.

A very professional service; they provided the bistro lights and the venue was totally transformed for my daughter's wedding.

Profile Picture Lilia, 4/11/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers

The flowers were perfect, the music had both families (his side American, my side Colombian/puertorican) dancing all night, and the decor was breathtaking. Baez Party Productions made my wedding dream a reality- as a matter of fact, it was beyond what I could've imagined! Truly the greatest night of our lives. They're super flexible, easy to contact, and friendly. They sincerely care about the event and put so much attention to detail. People called me crazy because I was planning the wedding while I was in nursing school but nothing is impossible with the help of Baez Party Productions! I was literally a worry-free bride thanks to them!

Profile Picture User3791067, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Not only was the service the best I've seen, yet they went out of their way to make this special day come alive like we planned it. It looked and felt even better than what we would have dreamed it. Everyone had something to say about how beautiful the wedding was. All the guest also are raving about how much fun they had with the photobooth. If I had to do any other event for sure I would use Baez Party Production and Osmani Baez Photography photo booth again.

Profile Picture User3434080, 2+ years ago, 1 Review

Chocolate Fountain
Flip Book
3 AWARDS

14 ENDORSEMENTS
Thanks to the team over at Baez Party Productions. It was a pleasure working you.

Rebecca and her team are great! They are professional, courteous and always ON TIME! They offer great customer service and go above and beyond their call of duty. Its always a pleasure having them at The Bath Club. Alice K. Villar, CWEP Director of Events Bath Club Entertainment, LLC

We recommend Baez Party Productions for your "one stop" shop for your event. Husband and wife team that coordinate all for you: wedding planning, set up, music, etc. Local business owners in South Dade!

Is a Pleasure work with Baez Party Productions, they make your dreamed event a reality. Rebecca you and your team are great!!!

Baez Party Production has been a pleasure to work with on various weddings. They are professional and reliable. I highly recommend them to any engaged couple planning their wedding!

Events

26350 SW 133 Court, Miami, FL 33032   See On Map
305-457-5077 (phone) 786-339-9412 (fax)
Available daily/ 24 hours a day