Badger's Flowers & Co.

Northampton, MA View map

Badger’s Flowers & Co. is an artistic floral design company located in Northampton, Massachusetts that services all throughout New England. At Badger's their focus is on Quality, Artistry and Time. If your goal is stunning, exquisite stemed products sourced from New England organic farms and as far as South America and more you will love what is created! Check out their reviews!

Christine Adams is an accomplished floral designer who brings over a decade of creative experience in the world of flowers to her design table. She has honed her skills and techniques at the Rhode Island School of Design and holds a degree in business management. With a genuine passion for flowers, and an instinctual eye for floral design, Christine takes pride in bringing joy to others through her artistry.

This experienced boutique style floral company offers each couple a complimentary consultation so they may acquire your specific details in order to meet your expectations and at times exceed them! They also specialize in Tablescape Designs and Event Designs as well as corporate gatherings and have a selection of Rental Vases to accomadate your vision!

• Chuppah & Trellis Designs
  • Table Centerpieces
  • Horse & Canine Designs
  • Out of the Box Designs & Ideas
  • Ceiling Wreaths/Designs/Installations

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$375.00

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Event Design

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Country
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals
Non-Floral

• Sarah
    Sarah A. Married on 09/18/2021

Beautiful Florals for Wedding!

We had a great experience with Christine from Badgers. Her and her team created the most beautiful huppa design for our wedding. We also had gorgeous bouquets and center pieces done for our tables with bunches of greenery. We had numerous check ins before our wedding to make sure everything was going to be perfect, and the final pieces were just beautiful. They added so much romance to our wedding, and the huppa was a gorgeous backdrop for photos and the ceremony. Only downside was that she doesn’t carry clear cylinder candle holders (we had water inside with floating white candles) so we had to purchase those separately instead of rent from her. She allowed us to mail those to her shop beforehand though, and she brought it all with her the day of the wedding so we didn’t need to worry about packing them. Super helpful! We highly recommend Badgers Flowers for your event!
    Rose Married on 10/31/2020

The most magical flowers!!!!

Christine did my bouquets and large urns for the church for my wedding on October 31 2020 and they were STUNNING!
    We had multiple consultations as my wedding was originally supposed to be over the summer and had to move to the fall thus we had to re-do the colors and flowers based on seasonality.
    I trusted her to use her artistic vision but she went above and beyond my wildest imagination!
    She was able to get me coral peonies even though it was summer and they made the bouquets pop against the blush toned bridesmaid dresses perfectly!
    I could not have loved my bouquet more either....due to Covid we had a small wedding but live-streamed the ceremony for all our extended family and friends...I had multiple people reach out to me about how gorgeous the flowers were.
    She was super helpful in moving the urn displays from the church to the venue where we had a dinner reception as well.
    I cannot recommend her enough!!!!!!
    Hoping to have a bigger reception next July and cannot wait to see what she will create for the centerpieces.
    Lastly...she definitely knows how to CARE for plants which is so important when you have a long day and night. My mother and I put my bouquets in water the following day and they looked pristine just like when they were delivered the day before!
    As far as the urns from the church...I couldn’t stop staring at the dahlias and roses...the pictures speak for themselves.
    In conclusion...if you are in doubt, hire Badger’s flowers!!!!
  • Elsie
    Elsie A. Married on 11/03/2019

Jaw-droppingly beautiful

I have been following Christine's designs since she did my niece's wedding several years ago. I am always amazed by her talent and the detail in her work. Her designs are like no one else's. Of course, when my husband's sister was getting married and I offered to give the gift of flowers to her, I went to Christine. I knew how easy she is to work with, how thoroughly she attends to each detail and how hard she works to understand what her customer is looking for. I know that, even for this small wedding, Christine travels to multiple wholesalers to get the most beautiful, freshest product available. She scours the market for interesting and unusual flowers to make each design unique. I also know that she nurtures them, managing the temperatures in her word space so they arrive at the wedding at the peak of their beauty. I was prepared for beautiful designs but I was blown away when I saw the finished product. It was jaw-droppingly beautiful! The variety and colors of the flowers and greens was perfect! It is not an exagerration to say that each design was a work of art! All eyes were on the centerpiece during dinner and the bride's bouquet made every picture of the bride even more beautiful.
    I cannot recommend Christine more highly. She is worth every penny!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Tanya Costigan Events Tanya Costigan Events Wedding Planners

As a wedding planner, I can always count on Badger's Flowers to provide amazing and stunning work. Her flowers are of the highest quality and her arrangements are to die for. Highly recommended.

Our Barn - Event Designs Northampton, MA, 01060
Location of (Badger's Flowers & Co.)

Other vendors in Springfield for your wedding