BACON Handmade Neckwear

Summerville, SC View map

We make neckwear -- neckties and bowties -- for men, women, boys and girls. Always handmade, never compromising the uniqueness and bespoke quality of each one. Versatility is our friend, and we make wearable art for those who like Everyday Dressing Up.

Wedding and fashion bloggers cannot stop posting about our custom wedding neckties and bowties because they are 100% handmade, 100% unique to your wedding theme and style. We love making these ties because they are such an adorable, meaningful, trendy yet traditional gift for the groom, the dads, the groomsmen and the ringbearer. We customize to your color, fabric, construction, design, weather and size preferences. We'll even embroider initials, dates, names or logos to help make these wedding keepsakes even more personal. If necessary, we'll even teach the guys how to tie a bowtie or a double windsor knot!

We do not manufacture fabric, but instead find prints or solids that match your style and preferences within the allotted time frame. We can also design simple patterns for you and have fabric digitally printed off-site. This way, you have ties that absolutely nobody else has.

We think the men deserve something fun and pretty on the wedding day, too! Email or call us soon 'cause we'd love to get to know you and start designing and sewing for your wedding.

We have been featured on Brooklyn Bride, Thirty Something Bride, Bride & Breakfast, Postcards & Pretties, BLVD Magazine, DailyCandy, ATELIER Bridal, Style Me Pretty, The Thrillist, Etsy Front Page, MSN Postbox, Utterly Engaged's Fizz + Frills, IndieWed Chicago, BUST Magazine, The Handmade Gift Guide, The Little Red Book and more!

Follow our blog for more information! baconhandmadeneckwear dot com

Who do you provide services for?

Father of the Bride
Father of the Groom
Groom
Groomsmen
Ring Bearers
    Elizabeth Married on 06/11/2011
    I cannot thank you enough for being a part of our day and helping to make it extra special! Everyone LOVED the ties! I will recommend Bacon Handmade Neckware to all of my friends :-)
    Allison Married on 05/21/2011
    Bacon Handmade Neckwear provided the ties for my husband and his groomsmen, and I'm so glad we chose Bacon. The quality was excellent, and the individuals I corresponded with were wonderful. Would recommend to anyone!

Jennifer Sosa Photography Jennifer Sosa Photography Wedding Photographers

I love the thought of having accessories that suit your personality. I first encountered Bacon neckwear at a wedding and I thought it stood out from every other bow tie I've ever seen. It was in a floral print and the groom wore it well. One has to think, Floral bowtie? Leave it up to Bacon to make it work! They create wearables styles that are trendy yet classic. For your special day go for something custom and stand out. The details make a world of a difference.

1001 Bear Island Rd, Apt 1305 Summerville, 29483
Location of (BACON Handmade Neckwear)

Other vendors in Charleston for your wedding