Backyard Bistro

1235 Hurricane Alley Way, Raleigh, NC 27607 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Backyard Bistro

Get Started with Your Party Planning Today

We will bring the party to you with our off-premise catering services. From our signature BBQs to more formal events, we provide everything to entertain you and your guests, accommodating more than 5,000 guests at just about any location in the Triangle. We will even travel outside the Triangle!

Our wood-fired pizza oven enables Backyard Bistro to bring an authentic pizzeria right to your backyard party. There's nothing else like it in the Triangle. Also available for rental is our "Pink Pig" food truck.

Follow Backyard Bistro on

Smoked Wings
Smoked Wings

8 Reviews for Backyard Bistro

Nashley · Married on 09/15/2018

We had to re plan our wedding on the Tuesday before the event (4 days before) because hurricane Florence was Forecast to hit during the weekend our indoor/outdoor wedding. The responsiveness on Eileen in the menu selecting and budgeting process was great- my parents were in the Wake county while my husband and I live in Houston. They provided my parents with a tasting to pick out entree options, pick out a few appetizers to have passed around during cocktail hour, and worked around my hustbands celiac requirements.

Jen · Married on 07/08/2018

Backyard Bistro catered our wedding recently and we were so impressed! From the beginning, they were extremely responsive and very accommodating. There's a variety of options on the menu to cater to various diets (we had some vegetarians/non-pork eaters at our wedding), and were perfectly willing to cater two special meals for two vegan guests. Moreover, they provided cold drinks for our guests to bring out to the ceremony (it was an outdoor wedding in July), which was such a great touch. The staff are very professional and efficient, and they made sure to take care of my mother, who was handicapped at the the time, by getting her food and drinks. They also made sure that we, the couple, had plenty to eat and drink throughout the night. Last but not least, the food is delicious. So many of the guests have commented on just how good the food was and the spread was exactly what we had in mind, since we were aiming for a more laid-back, Southern meal. Personally, the jalapeno cornbread and pulled pork are a major winners. Overall, it was a wonderful experience and I can't recommend them enough.

Linda · Married on 10/22/2016

The Backyard Bistro staff cooked and served a beautiful dinner for my daughters wedding. Guests made many complements on the delicious dinner. I was surprised when our planner suggested them as a caterer, but after the tasting, we realized BYB has amazing chefs and wonderful options for all budgets. We chose a three entrée buffet menu. Delicious, hot food and service from a very attentive staff.

Backyard Bistro Pricing