Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Bachman's

Ideas for a Beautiful World
Bachman's is one of the oldest florists in the United States and is based  in Minneapolis, MN. Established in 1885, we are well known for our innovative and gorgeous floral design.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Regions serviced: Minneapolis

51 Reviews for Bachman's

Delivery (3)
Set Up (1)

4.7

Bachman's did a brilliant job with our wedding flowers. They were able to get us exactly what we wanted within our budget.

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/8/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Jenn at Bachman's made all our floral decisions extremely easy! Neither my husband nor I really had more than a general idea of the look we were going for, so we were a little worried we wouldn't be able to communicate what we wanted. Jenn was extremely professional and experienced, and the arrangements Bachman's put together were absolutely beautiful! They were also extremely flexible with us and helped us find pedestals to use for our ceremony when our venue wasn't able to provide them. The arrangements all arrived early to our venue, which made setting up very relaxed and stress-free. Overall, we would highly recommend Jenn and Bachman's!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 6/25/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery

The flowers were beautiful and fresh. The delivery service was actually early. I would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture kelly, 5/22/16, 5 Reviews