BABY FACE DOLLS

New York, NY View map

As a Portrait Artist, I absolutely have a great passion for interpreting the likenesses of my subjects through line, color and light.

With the advent of digital photography, it occurred to me that most of us no longer own the big, beautiful, nostalgic leather photo albums that our parents cherished. I began thinking about a 3 dimensional true heirloom piece to have or give as a truly special memento of someone. A child, a parent, a sibling, loved one, a friend.
What better way to immortalize and celebrate that special someone than in a hand made replica doll, with a hand painted portrait face!

Each doll is meticulously handcrafted from the finest linen, cotton and silk and stuffed with 100% organic cotton.

• Woman-owned

How would you categorize your product offerings?

Custom

What services do you provide?

Design

Is there a minimum order requirement?

What is your return policy?

Final Sale
  • User2158458 Event on: 05/31/2015
    Lynn Marrapodi is an amazing fine artist - her use of color is spectacular.
    When I saw her Baby Face heirloom dolls I was so very impressed. She takes a photo that you provide her and then hand paints the face of the doll along with all hand crafted clothing. The end result is magnificent.
    My daughter was getting married and I thought how wonderful it would be to give her a Baby Face doll of her self when she was 9 years old. I have never seen my daughter cry the way she did when she saw the doll.
    We then decided that this would be our family tradition. She intern will have a doll made of her daughter and we will pass them down for all to cherish.
    This need is a one of a kind unique gift.~~
    The artist is brilliant .

New York, 10003
Location of (BABY FACE DOLLS)

Other vendors in New York City for your wedding