373 Van Ness Ave., Torrance, CA 90501 Map · Phone number

About B Wedding Invitations

Our story

The perfect invitation would reflect the style, personality, and uniqueness of the person sending it and convey special sentiment and messages about the occasion. When you send invitations for your wedding, there are millions of things to consider because it tells something about you, your partner, and sometimes your family as well.

At B Wedding Invitations, we understand the preparations for a wedding can be complicated and time consuming, and thus, we try to provide the right products and services for you to spend less time, money, and energy on wedding invitations and stationery. From classic to modern, single to layered wedding invitations , laser cut wedding invitations, and pocket wedding invitations, our collections represent a wide variety of style, colors, and designs that are trendy and fashionable.

All of our wedding invitations and enclosures, such as response cards, direction cards, accommodation cards, reception cards, menus, wedding programs, place card, and table cards as well as Save the Dates and Thank You cards, can be personalized and customized in a few easy steps.

The Intricate Art of Laser-Cut Wedding Invitations

Through lacy details, elaborate patterns and designs, our laser-cut wedding invitations will brilliantly transform the mundane into a wonder. Choose from our exclusive collection and personalize your perfect wedding invitations with your unique wording and style.

Laser-cutting has become the newest trend in wedding stationery with its delicate, highly refined style of expression. Our remarkable laser-cutting techniques allow our designers to create impressive Victorian patterns, floral motifs, original figures and shapes as well as incredibly unique and inventive styles of laser-cut invitations. Browse our collection and order free samples to see the products in person and to touch and feel the superb quality of our craftsmanship.

Pocket Invitations

Pocket invitations are one of the most stylish and convenient ways to send your wedding invitations. They are becoming increasingly popular for their unique and attractive appearances as well as versatility and convenience. It starts with a single invitation card attached to the center panel of a jacket that has a pocket on one side to hold enclosures.
Enclosures are usually designed precisely to match the invitation card and the jacket style. The pocket can hold any or all of the following: response card, response envelope, reception card, direction card, and accommodation card.

Jeweled Invitations

From simple diamond cubic studs to luxurious crystal brooches, our jeweled wedding invitations showcase wide variety of embellishments made with renowned Swarovski crystals. These precious gems and rhinestones add glittering glamour to your unique wedding invitations.

Embossed Invitations

Embossing is an artistic technique that raises the surface of the paper to create three-dimensional images and designs.

Our classic and modern embossed wedding invitations use both single-level and multi-level embossing processes to make various graphics to stand out. From simple borders to delicate floral patterns, our embossed wedding invitations will surely impress your guests.

Ribbon Invitations

Browse our rich collection of ribbon invitations and bow invitations. Whatever mode you’re looking for, our soft silky satin ribbons and bows will accentuate the style.

Choose from the variety of colors to match your wedding theme color. Ribbons and bows add romantic flair to any wedding invitation and allow you to coordinate the color schemes of the ceremony and reception. Find the perfect hue that corresponds with bridesmaid dresses, decorations, floral arrangements and more.

Enclosures

Every invitation comes with a complete matching set of enclosures and more

Wedding invitation etiquette can be complicated and confusing, especially when you’re trying to be proper and incorporate your style and character into the presentation at the same time. We have put together this information page to assist you with your selection of enclosures as well as ceremony and reception related stationery.

Shop Wedding Enclosures

Response Cards (RSVP) | Reception Cards | Direction Cards | Accommodation Cards

Shop Ceremony and Reception Stationery

Wedding Programs | Menu Cards | Place Cards | Table Cards

Free Assembly

Many of our wedding invitation products require delicate, detailed, and sometimes even complicated assembly of papers, ribbons and embellishments. Whether you’re trying to attach invitation cards to the layers or to tie the perfect bow, card assembly can be challenging and time consuming.

That’s why we do all the work for you in our production room. Our professional crew does all of the following so that when you receive your order, your invitations are ready to be sent:

- Adhere cubic crystals, rhinestones, and/or pearls
- Attach insert cards to the base cards
- Attach invitation cards to the layer cards
- Attach invitation cards to the pocket invitation jackets
- Wrap and tie ribbons, bows, bands
- Adhere seals to the pocket invitations
- Score and fold invitations and inserts
- Place enclosures into the pockets

For a limited time, all assembly services will be provided at no extra charge.

Follow B Wedding Invitations on

b wedding invitation

74 Reviews for B Wedding Invitations

Klodian · Married on 06/22/2019

Beautiful beautiful creations!

Our invitations were absolutely beautiful, flawless. Fast turn around, prompt answers to questions. Yes, order from here, you will not be disappointed. Our guests had a lot of praises to how beautiful they were.

Sent on 07/08/2019

Melissa · Married on 08/26/2017

I read alllllll the reviews for B Wedding Invitations and was a bit nervous....but I fell in love with one of their invitations and decided to take a chance on them. They were SO easy to work with! I created my design easily, saw my proofs quickly, and received my gorgeous invitations just a week or so later! So fast!

I will say that my invitation didn't have a great match for the enclosure cards, so I paid a little extra to change the color- it's still not perfect, but I'm very happy overall.

When I placed my order, I didn't realize that my invitation came in foil print- so I paid an extra $50 for thermology and they quickly saw the error, contacted me and refunded me the money in a timely manner.

Seriously, B Weddings was amazing!! I highly recommend! :)

Sent on 03/10/2017

Rafaela · Married on 08/27/2016

I don't usually leave reviews (I know I should!) regardless of the service (good or bad), however B Wedding Invitations did an AMAZING job with my wedding invitations. I had such a hard time finding a company that has great quality products and convenient price . I tried everything from Wedding paper divas, Etsy, Paper presentation ( Paper Presentation was just outrageous - they gave me a $2000 quote for a similar product that I got from B wedding invitation for $500...let aside the poor customer service I experienced in the store) . When I almost gave up (even thought of doing it myself :-S) I came across B Wedding Invitations on my Facebook ...and i decided to check it out. I LOVE the website, I LOVE the fact that they let you pick 5 FREE samples and they deliver it to you super fast (Paper presentation was going to charge me $50 for 1 sample). They chat with you if you need additional info/clarifications so you don't have to wait hours or days for an email reply. They are very good with emails too, overall great and fast communication. However, I am not sure about calls , I never had to call them - got all the info I needed through emails and chat :)}. I ordered 180 invitations in total, 2 different styles one was approx $3 for 1 and the other one approx $5, 2 different languages (I have a destination wedding to the country where I was born).......delivery was on time and very fast (less than 2 weeks). I got a 35%discount (yayyy!!! :D) and LOVED the final product!!!
    I will order "thank you" cards from B Wedding Invitations and I will recommend it to all my friends and family. Overall great experience.
    Thank you B Wedding Invitations team, you guys are great!

Sent on 04/01/2016

B Wedding Invitations FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Catalog Invitations, Custom Invitations, Menus, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous
  • What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Design, Embossed, Foil-Stamped, Laser Cut, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping, Thermography

• PartyGirl