P.O Box 960159, Miami, FL 33196 Map · Phone number

About B Seara Events, Co

Congratulations on your engagement!

B Seara Events is a full service event planning company for all your wedding needs. Planning an event takes time, dedication and most importantly attention to detail. Our team of certified event and wedding consultants serve as a bridge between your vision and creating that perfect event. We guide you every step of the way and provide you with all the necessary services to bring your vision to life.

I am sure that planning your wedding is a very exciting time for you and we would like to help you plan and turn your wedding day vision into a reality. There are many details that as you know, need to be handled and realistically there isn't enough time in the day to handle all this especially if you are working and/or attending school, plus family and relationship commitments. That is were B Seara Events comes in. We work with you on what you want and then we handle the details. You can do as much or as little planning and we do the rest ensuring that your event turns out perfectly. We offer a wide array of products, services and packages. We work with the best vendors in the industry, and keep up with the latest trends in event planning. This combination allows us to assist you in creating your one-of-kind celebration.

Call today for your free consultation 786-372-8177 or email
info@bsearaevents.com

Life is made of events and B Seara perfects them.

POMANDER
9dcccd24ac3b1724 1203015992437 000181 filtered72dpi
Outdoor wedding
Wedding party enjoying their day at the beach!
Wedding party enjoying their day at the beach!
The couple
POMANDER
9dcccd24ac3b1724 1203015992437 000181 filtered72dpi

10 Reviews for B Seara Events, Co

Brandy · Married on 08/07/2010

I strongly recommend using B Seara Events as a vendor for your wedding flowers and decorations (also any wedding planning). I hired Beatrice for my wedding and she was over-the-top in assistance and guidance. She was with me every step of the way and kept to my budget and needs. My budget was very small and you would think that with such a small budget you wouldn't get high quality decor - but she worked her magic and created such an elegant wedding! All my guests kept asking me for Beatrice's contact information - they were very amazed! I am forever thankful for her services, expertise, and creativeness. Thanks Bea!

Brandy Lummis

Sent on 11/11/2010

Kristen · Married on 03/21/2009

I don't know what I would have done without Bea!!! She was absolutely fabulous and went above and beyond with everything! She was extremely organized, helpful, and creative! She was always available when needed and such an asset to my wedding! Thank you!!!

Sent on 03/31/2009
  • O

Alicia · Married on 11/23/2008

Beatrice was just incredible. She always answered our phone calls and was always checking up on us to see how we were doing. We would not have had such a special day, were it not for Bea. We have recommended her time and time again to others. She is literally worth her weight in gold. She's full of ideas, super organized and so nice. We were truly grateful and lucky to have had her as our wedding planner. Now, she's our friend.

Sent on 02/04/2009

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

B Seara Events, Co FAQ

• EMG - Entertainment Management Group
    EMG - Entertainment Management Group Wedding DJs

Beatriz is an amazing planner and we LOVE to work with her! She is very knowledgeable and will make any event truly memorable and flawless! If you want to really be able to relax, and take in the special moments at your event, make sure to call the professionals at B Seara Events!

• Forever in Love
    Forever in Love Wedding Planners

B. Seara Events is a great to work with, they are very professional and detailed. They will make sure your wedding is beautiful.

• P.O Box 960159 Miami, 33196 See on map
    3053011837 (Other Phone Number)
    7864726992 (Fax Number)