Bethany Melvin Photography

Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Bethany Melvin Photography

It's your love story; brag a little.

On your wedding day, you have one job; to have fun. All the planning is over and I want you to enjoy all your hard work.

Weddings aren’t cookie cutter. Each has their own story to tell, so your photos are custom. They are moments that cannot be repeated. Trust in me that I will tell your story.

It's your love story. Brag a little.

---------------------------------------

One Event/Day (1)
Albums (1)
Canvas (1)
Prints (1)

Bethany was such a wonderful photographer to work with and went above and beyond! From our first meeting with her, she noted exactly what was important to us and got to know our style. Our engagement pictures were so fun and she made it not awkward as my husband and myself were a little nervous - as we are not the type to take pictures of ourselves too often. She worked with our budget and designed a package that was right for us! Bethany got our pictures back to us super fast and absolutely blew us away with them! They were better than I could have ever imagined! She helped me put a timeline together of our wedding day (which was something I kept putting off because I didn't even know where to start) and kept us on time and moving along on our big day. I would recommend Bethany to everyone! She is professional, fun and has such a creative eye! I am in love with our photos and they will be cherished forever!

Profile Picture Allie, 6/29/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Second Shooter

I truly cannot say enough good things about Bethany. After I got engaged, I immediately contacted Bethany. Asking her to be our wedding photographer was the easiest (and best) decision I made during the entire wedding planning process. She had photographed my brother's wedding a couple years before, as well as shot an anniversary session, and I knew there was nobody better to capture our day! She was so easy to work with and was always willing to answer any questions I had. We live in Rochester, MN and also had our wedding here. Bethany was great and came to town early both times to look around town and scope out good picture locations. Bethany was so fun to work with; my now husband warned me multiple times before we got our engagement pictures taken that he's not photogenic, but Bethany totally proved him wrong! She made our engagement shoot feel so natural and it was a lot of fun. Fast forward to the wedding and Bethany definitely worked her magic again! She made out entire wedding party feel comfortable and it was a lot of fun. She is creative with all of her poses and pictures. I received so many compliments from family and friends about her work. I will definitely be recommending Bethany to anybody I can!

Profile Picture Kristi, 8/5/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot

My husband and I were looking for a photographer that took clear, bright, crisp photos with no awkward poses. Bethany’s photos stood out above the rest, hands down. All of her photos are bright and crisp looking and she only made us do one awkward pose. And it ended up being my favorite from our engagement shoot. Every photo that we got back from Bethany was positively gorgeous and captured true emotion. Bethany is such a doll and amazing to work with. 2 weeks before our wedding, I was stressing about the timeline and if we would have enough time for everything. Bethany reassured me time and time again that she had my back and she wouldn’t lead me astray. She truly did have my back and I couldn’t have asked for more on my wedding day. She drove a lot the day above and beyond just taking pictures. We had the confidence of knowing that each moment that we wanted captured was done so perfectly. Let her help you brag about your love story - you won’t regret it.

Profile Picture Carley, 7/15/17, 1 Review