Charlotte, Charlotte, NC 28262 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Rhiana Amber Makeup Artistry

I have been in the wedding industry for over 10 years, I love working with brides, seeing their gowns, hearing their vision and being able to bring their vision to life. Doing makeup for your wedding day goes so much farther than just makeup, it is how you feel. To be the most beautiful you, while being comfortable in your skin is the most important. My job is to create a look that translates your style, your vision and to last you all day and night! No wedding party is to big or small. I have assistants I will bring along for large groups or I will come alone for small parties. I am here to make your wedding prep stress free, contact me with any additional questions.

Follow Rhiana Amber Makeup Artistry on

1 User photo

• Ashley

Ashley Burriss · Married on 11/04/2018

Talented, professional, amazing!!!

My make up as well as my bridesmaids looked absolutely flawless on my wedding day. I received endless compliments on how great it looked. Rhiana does an amazing job bringing out your natural beauty instead of making you look like something you are not. My look lasted from am to pm and I truly felt beautiful.

• Jessica

Jessica Glenn · Married on 11/03/2018

AMAZING experience! Would hire Rhiana for my glam squad, if possible :)

I would 100% recommend Rhiana to other brides. During my pre-wedding consultation she listened to my vision and was able to translate my unfocused ideas into a beautiful look for my wedding day. She pays attention to the tiniest details and has a ton of useful tips for those of us who are not as comfortable with formal-wear make-up. She customized looks for every girl in my wedding party, making sure to account for their skin type (e.g. dry/oily) and how their skin usually wears make-up over the course of several hours.
    Every single one of my bridesmaids loved their make-up. Some people say you have to over-apply wedding make-up for it to show in the pictures. This was not the case with Rhiana! The make-up looked great in person and in the pictures! I would bring Rhiana along to all of my events if it were possible :)

• Crystal

Crystal · Married on 04/22/2018

The BEST out there

I don't even know where to start but I have to say Rhiana is by far the BEST makeup & hair artist for weddings or any event and all of her assistants she uses are amazing too. I have had my makeup done by a lot of people and I will never trust anyone else after using her. Her and her assistant did my bridesmaids hair and makeup for my wedding in April and they all looked so flawless. Her and her team also did my makeup and hair in my cousins wedding in October as well as 11 bridesmaids plus the bride and everyone was so blow away by how beautiful of a job her and her assistants did. Not to mention it was really hot and a beach wedding but all of our makeup lasted through the night perfectly!! She takes the time to really understand what you want and absolutely perfects it and makes you feel super comfortable. I must add too that Rhiana is the most down to earth and sweet person you will EVER meet. Her personality will brighten up anyone's day. She is also always quick to responding and her prices are not way too overpriced like most makeup and hair artists charge these days. She also does amazing photography. I promise you she will not let you down and if you want someone you can count on for your wedding or event, I highly recommend her!

Rhiana Amber Makeup Artistry's reply:

Oh my goodness, thank you so much Crystal💗 your kind words mean so much and I have loved working with you multiple times😍😍

Award

Rhiana Amber Makeup Artistry FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 95.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 95.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 115.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 115.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 75.00
    $ 75.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Assistant Fee
    Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Group Services
    Hair Removal
    Makeup
    Licensed
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Wedding Party Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Tattoo Coverage
  • What hair removal services do you offer?
    Tweezing
    Waxing

Real Weddings

• Charlotte Charlotte, NC, 28262 See on map
    Location of (Rhiana Amber Makeup Artistry)