Charleston, WV 25396 Map · Phone number

B belle boutique 3
B belle boutique 4
  • Brittany

Brittany · Getting married on 10/19/2019

This boutique is top notch. Belle and her team are beyond words amazing. I had the most magical experience with them. She and her team truly listened to my vision for my big day and helped find the dress of my dreams. Belle is full of positive, uplifting energy and makes you feel like a princess throughout the entire appointment. I came to The Boutique by B.Belle Events with one of my best friends for her wedding dress and was blown away buy their service, professionalism, passion, and expertise. As soon as I got engaged, I knew that I would be coming here to work with Belle and find my dress. Charleston, WV is one lucky city to have a boutique as special as this one. If you want to leave your bridal appointment floating on cloud and inspired for your big day- look no further than The Boutique by B.Belle Events.

Sent on 07/09/2018
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 06/01/2019

The Boutique by B.Belle Events is AMAZING. I have tried on so.many.wedding.dresses at other shops and by the end of it I felt like they all started to look the same and they lacked something special. I thought I was going to have to settle but then I went to The Boutique by B.Belle Events and I was WOWed.

I live out of town (~3.5 hours), and I went with my Mother in Law and sister to be. We had the entire shop to ourselves and had the full attention of Alyssa and Belle who helped recommended a few fantastic dresses and listened to my preferences and my wedding style. Their selection of dresses was far superior to local (DC/Richmond and smaller shops in VA and PA) that I had visited. I felt Alyssa tried much harder than other shops to get me the best visual by clipping and pinning me into the dress as necessary, even though it took longer.

I never felt rushed, or pressured to buy. In the end, I not only found an awesome one-of-a-kind dress I was so happy to work with Alyssa and Belle that I'm willing to drive as far as need be because I know my wedding dress will be perfect. :-) Thank you, Alyssa & Belle!

Sent on 08/31/2018

John Rutherford · Married on 06/01/2019

Reverend John Rutherford

My granddaughter’s amazing wedding just happened because of this wonderful, talented, and very kind soul named “Belle” who put her all into making the day absolutely unforgettable! None of us had any idea just how incredibly beautiful and perfect it would be with so many special details. Nothing was overlooked. As a minister I have taken part in many weddings over the past forty years, but this one was just so special that it’s beyond description. Everything was thought through and executed perfectly by someone who had the unique ability to carry out overwhelming tasks while putting everyone else at ease. This was truly a flawless and picture perfect event that not only showed Belle’s superior professional ability but there was also a special touch of extra caring in everything she did! Belle and her wonderful team made this day for our granddaughter and fiancée, our family and all of our guests a true storybook event! WE LOVE YOU, BELLE!
    Reverend John Rutherford