Pflugerville, TX 78660 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 52

About AzulOx Visuals, LLC

Welcome to AzulOx Photography,

Bold. Dramatic. Cinematic.
Those are the words we hear most often when photographing weddings and high school seniors. Clients see our photographs and say, "Wow, that could be from a movie!". Utilizing on-location studio lighting systems we transform the world around us into a world a little better.

Browse through our galleries to get a feel for our style.

We are located in Pflugerville, Texas and we travel across the state of Texas and sometime further to photograph brides and grooms.

Please contact us at josh@azulox.com and 512-461-9416 for more information

BillDanaWedding689

• Videos 1

25 Reviews for AzulOx Visuals, LLC

Emily · Married on 08/24/2017

I first met AzulOx at one of their astrophotography workshops back in 2015. Several months later when I mentioned my (now) husband and I would be having a destination wedding in Banff National Park in Canada, without hesitation they jumped on-board. Andrew, one of the two co-owners/founders of AzulOx, road-tripped with us, first through Grand Teton NP to catch the total solar eclipse, then on up to Banff for our wedding. Their creative eye, and unique visions, are unmatched. I absolutely LOVE how our wedding photos turned out. I couldn't have imagined having anyone else photograph our wedding. Have a creative, spectacularly bold idea for photos? AzulOx will bring it to life. Professional, reliable, and a little bit crazy, the perfect mix. ;) Thanks for the amazing experience and beautiful photos.

AzulOx Visuals, LLC 1
    AzulOx Visuals, LLC 2
    AzulOx Visuals, LLC 3
    AzulOx Visuals, LLC 4

kimberly · Married on 08/31/2014

Best photographer EVER!! Josh is super creative and takes amazing shots! We have had SO many compliments on our wedding and pre-wedding photos, thanks so much to Josh and his team for such a great experience, he will be our only photographer for events going forward.

Haide · Married on 08/16/2014

As the bride you want to make sure every moment is caught on camera In case you miss it or even just to be able to re-live it in photos. I asked Azulox Visuals to do my engagement photos, wedding photos and video because I have seen how hard Josh Baker and his team work and they are perfectionists! We did engagements in MEXICO...yes they packed their bags and went with us to the heart of Mexico to capture stunning photos! Seriously I didn't think it could get better, but it did! The day of the wedding he had a whole video crew and a separate photography crew! He even gave me a little pow wow right before the ceremony to reassure me that everything would be great. During the reception they were there every time I needed a picture taken and they even got into some of the dancing action ?. I just received the photos and I am still in awe.. I mean just stunning. If you want something more than a picture to remember your special day, if you truly want your pictures to paint a story, you need to talk to this guy. Their creativity is just out of this world, and they're pretty cool people which is just a bonus?:)

AzulOx Visuals, LLC FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount

• Malleret Designs
    Malleret Designs Wedding Florists

Josh is an amazing photographer. I highly recommend him for your wedding or special event. My brides were very happy with his services and he is a great person to work with.

• Blue Note Bakery
    Blue Note Bakery Wedding Cakes

Josh takes such vivid photos & he is so fun to work with.

• All Dolled Up LLC
    All Dolled Up LLC Wedding Hair & Makeup

If you are looking for one-of-a-kind WOW photographs for your special event, AzulOx Photography is a must. With his creative, editorial eye, Josh will capture those magical moments in ways you can only dream. Innovative, cutting-edge, and super professional, you can not go wrong hiring Josh and his team.