Cibolo, TX 78108 Map · Phone number

weddingwirelogo
IMG4883

8 Reviews for Azini Photography

Jennifer · Married on 01/08/2011

AWESOME, AMAZING, WONDERFUL, WOW, INCREDIBLE.....even all these words can't come close to how great Erika is at Azini Photography. I have yet to even see my wedding photos but I know that anything she does is incredible!!! Our engagement pictures were amazing, then came my bridals and I was even more blown away, now I can't wait for our wedding photos to be even more impressed!!! She is wonderful to work with, communication is quick and easy, and her talent is out of this world. I would recommend her services over and over to anyone because at our wedding the #1 i got compliments on were our photos and my bridal photos displayed at the wedding!!! we hope to use erika in the future for all other events that come up!

Sent on 01/17/2011

Nikki · Married on 06/11/2010

I hired Erika to photograph a bachelorette party. She traveled to Austin from San Antonio in order to accommodate a small party of six girls, in which we all posed in budoir fashion. Erika's unique creativity and artistry was the perfect foundation for a night we will all remember for the rest of our lives (and, we all have several discs of photos to commemorate our memories). I will HIGHLY reccomend Erika and Aziniphotography to capture the best moments of any event/celebration.

Sent on 06/25/2012
  • F

Jenn · Married on 07/28/2009

I was most impressed by the suggestions and quality of service Erika offered... seems all those years as an event coordinator really gave her an attention to detail that we just wouldn't have thought of. I'm only getting married once, and I wanted pictures that were timeless to show our grand kids and be able to look back on our special day. This album blew me away. She captured every moment, and even the moments we didn't see. Getting married can be such a blur of events and feelings, thumbing through our pictures, we can sit back and relive the moments. I want to thank Erika and Azini Photography for bringing our wedding home to us. I strongly recommend anyone getting married to give them a call.

Sent on 07/30/2009

Azini Photography's reply:

Thank you Forever Blissed. I appreciate such a wonderful ranking.

Award

Azini Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files

• Bella Couture Events
    Bella Couture Events Wedding Florists

I have worked with Erika many of weddings and years! She is very detailed and understands what the bride wants. She captures moments like no other photographer I have seen! Her work is exceptional and her creativity goes above and beyond! She is a joy to work with! Even though I have moved from Texas, I still refer her to my brides! She is always willing to go that extra mile!

• Cibolo, 78108 See on map