Oak Tree Road, Edison, NJ 08837 Map · Phone number

About AZ Photo Studio

AZ Photo studio productions are premier, known Best Indian wedding Photographers and videographers who provide stunning photography and cinematic records of one of the biggest days of your life. AZ Photo based in Central New Jersey, we are available for wedding, engagement, sweet Sixteen, commercial events or any other photo and video production need. AZ also known for destination weddings through out the country and worldwide.

We are cost conscious while maintaining the highest industry standards. Our customer services are second to none, and we value your input to assist in designing the best photo and video possible, or you can leave it up to our experienced and creative team. You and your family are the most important people to us, after all, its friends like you that have kept us in business and helped us to build a fantastic referral base.

At AZ, we go beyond those boundaries and designed a package approach with no hidden charges, while keeping our prices well under-market. If you’re looking for absolutely the BEST, yet want to save money for other Wedding items, please contact us RIGHT NOW!

We primarly service, New Jersey, New York, Connecticut Delaware, Marryland, Virginia and are available for Destination Weddings.

Follow AZ Photo Studio on

6b898ef1f543ce10 1422742573555 ballysuki punjabi wedding 2281
1277938520529588033393130408561o 2

2 Reviews for AZ Photo Studio

Sara · Married on 06/02/2014

My photographer and videographer team was great! I loved the the end results and there was lots of fun all night. The whole process of planning the wedding with classic photographers was very easy. They covered all the details before the wedding. Price was great. I jgot my photos and video and they look awesome!
    I could not have been happier with Classic Photographer! Hasan was extremely helpful and always quick to respond to emails, even when I asked if he is available for preshoot less than a week before the wedding! I was very grateful for that! Hasan is wonderful! Very kind and it was very clear he knew what she he doing.

Sent on 05/26/2015

Hashim · Married on 05/24/2014

I have used AZ Photo Studio (Hasan) for wedding and reception photos, videos and family pictures. Him and his is just awesome. Great demeanor and top notch production. Let me just say that I absolutely despise having my picture taken, but Raza made the sessions fun and enjoyable. Video was even better. It is clear that they really cares about delivering a high quality product. I highly recommend AZ anytime you want some high quality coverage.

Sent on 05/04/2015